UEFA Champions League

APOEL qualify.
Copenaghen e Tiraspol are through as well.
Rosenborg and Ludogorest go through.
Maribor, Red Bull, Celtic, Legia and Hapoel are the last teams to qualify.

1 Like

Just noticed something of no real relevance unless you travel to away games in Europe, ok so the draw for the next round of the CL qualifiers was made on July 14th, second legs of the previous rounds were on July 18th/19th and the next round first legs begin on the 26th.

So if you get through and you get a long haul trip to Astana (Kazakhstan) AND you play the away leg first, the club has to sort tickets, ship them out to people, charter flights, plus your visa in under a week. That’s actually mental

2 Likes

The third qualifying round takes place today and tomorrow. Nice-Ajax is the big match. @Bl1nk

Yep. Very worried @Luca_from_Italy. Ajax don’t seem ready, the Nouri situation hit the players very hard.

1 Like

I could only image :frowning:

Slavia up, while Qarabag draw at the end of the first half.
New results: AEK Athens-CSKA Moscow 0-1 and Steaua Bucarest-Viktoria Plzen 1-1 at HT

That’s actually insane. Bet you must be looking forward to ticking off some new locations tbh.

Got your fingers crossed for anything?

1 Like

Slavia Prague win, while Qarabag draw.
Good draw away for Viktoria Plzen against Steaua Bucarest. CSKA Moscow win 2-0 in Athens, instead.
Partizan-Olympiakos 1-1 at HT.

Watching a bit of Partizan-Olympiakos. The greek outfit almost scored a great solo goal.
2-1 Olympiakos.
Olympiakos and Vardar win.

Don’t worry we’re going to fuck those cunts up in the second leg.

2 Likes

@Craigie has disposed of his Willy Gallas avatar :cech:

2 Likes

Unless he plays for or manages Qarabag he can fuck the fuck off.

6 Likes

:xhaka:

If it had been last season I probably would’ve (stupidly) paid to go anywhere, but this season it’s highly likely my only game is going to be the Emirates Cup. Hopefully we get somewhere cool for those that are going.

I mean, Everton are going to somewhere called Ruzumberok. It sounds like it should be a Transformer.

2 Likes

Astana beat Legia 3-1.
Dinamo Kyiv-Young Boys 2-0 at HT.
Rijeka and Hapoel up as well.

The scenes

Anyone with a decent stream for Nice - Ajax?

Dinamo and Hapoel win, while Rijeka draw.

Pmed, not great but the best I could find that didn’t buffer every few seconds.

1 Like

Adebayor and Clichy starting for Başakşehir while Bendtner is leading the line at Rosenberg :smiley:

1 Like