UEFA Champions League

Silva is class

Monaco are just miss the final touch today because they are creating something. But Juventus’s defence is rock solid.

So badly wish we could have Allegri at arsenal!

1 Like

Instead Le Dinosaur is staying for two more years :hipster:

1 Like

Pretty disappointing Semi Finals from to be honest, both of them are dead and buried after Leg 1.

2 Likes

Damn! Higuain looks so hungry on the bench :poldi:

Or are they!?

DAMNNNNNN! FLYING GIGI!

1 Like

King Gigi! If God exists this man will win this trophy :open_hands:

9 Likes

Nothing you can do against Juventus. They are just a tank protected by a wall.

1 Like

Who’d have thought when you actually buy good players for good money you get good results.

Crazy this managerial stuff.

3 Likes

Fucks sake. Either Madrid retain the trophy meaning milan aren’t the last team to do it, or Juve win it which, shudder…

So gio but everyone apart from Real Madrid fans and Juve’s rivals are gonna want Juventus to win so Buffon finally gets that deserved CL win

1 Like

A tank could easily drive through a wall. Maybe the tank should be protecting the wall!!

1 Like

Easy there, Gunning_from_Ireland.

2 Likes

Juventus, best team in the world. :clap:

2 Likes

‘‘I swapped shirts with Mbappe because I remember when I was a kid people didn’t want to swap with me and I hated it’’ - Buffon

8 Likes

I have been seriously impressed with Juventus this CL run. Rock solid. I want anyone to win it but Real. Would be nice for Buffon, the lad is 39!

2 Likes

Who wins the Champions League between Buffon and CR7 will win The Ballon d’Or as well.

1 Like

Would be too fanciful for a GK to beat CR7TM to the ballon dor but it would be delicious should it happen.

1 Like