The Betting Thread

Had 15 quid on Trump at 5 to 1…happy days.

I was on a stag do over the weekend and I called 6-1 on the Liverpool game. Phone died so couldnt put a bet on thinking it was a long shot anyway. So so gutted.

1 Like

I had twenty on him at 5.5

Must admit that it’s not making me feel any better lol

That Liverpool but of your post is absolutely gutting mate!

1 Like

Sorry lads am I correct that if i open a bet 365 account i can watch all the games on streaming free ??

Not all games. They don’t stream EPL, CL, etc. You will get Spanish, Italian and German football though. And you need to have money in the account in order to watch.

OH i thought they did no point to do it then Im only interested in arsenal games

I was miserable the whole train journey from Leeds

I had a tenner on Trump at 5/2 and around the same on Brexit.

All I have done is won money on relying on the ignorance and stupidity of voters.

Except most bookies have limited liability and they won’t pay you more than 1 million at best. So even if by any miracle of chance someone makes such a bet, they wouldn’t get that money.

Would they still have to pay out up to a million at minimum?

Bookies have maximum potential winnings limit in their T&C. This limit may be defined as per bet, per day or per week depending on the bookmaker. Very few actually don’t have any such limit - pinnacle sports a prime example but they take pride in their reputation for allowing winning customers. Most of the rest will most likely have a limit, according to this site William Hill will pay the most - up to 2 million, bet365 and ladbrokes will pay up to a million and the rest - much less.

http://www.top100bookmakers.com/maximum-winnings/

1 Like

Yeh if you ever needed proof that betting is a mugs game it’s that. Genuinely large amount of avid gamblers who don’t actually know this information.

Obligatory bet.

Got a fiver on each of these scorelines.

Speculating with some of that Trump money lol

1 Like

Burnley, spurs, Bournemouth and West Ham all to win is more than 6000/1.
That’s got to be worth a 10p bet :giroud:

Nope

:joy:

ARSENAL 23/20
BESIKTAS 7/5
CARLISLE 10/11
SCUNTHORPE 4/9

@£20 = £284.58

That Osasuna win at Eibar is inspired @Gladiator, still their only win in 14 attempts this season and Eibar are fairly tidy at home.

and…assuming the currency is Bulgarian Levs right? so you still won a boatload of money.

Yeah, Eibar are 5 wins from 7 at home, only losing to Osasuna so far, so I guess I was pretty lucky to get it right at just the right moment. I was following a specific set of logic on both bets and even though it is not foolproof, it worked out just perfectly this one time.

Not been gambling much lately but fancied a flutter today.

Anyone else got anything on over today and tomorrow?