The Betting Thread

Rangers fucked you hard in that five fold.

1 Like

They fucked me even harder a few months later had a £400-500 treble can’t member which on Utd, Celtic & someone else anyway Celtic lost 1-0 in the final to fucking Kilmarnock :joy:

Edit just clocked that was Celtic not Rangers, fuck it either way they’re

http://i.imgur.com/pIvKZxD.gif

Big money ‘safe’ trebles are the worst. You think it’s an easy way to double a big bet then next thing you’re wondering why you didn’t just keep the money and throw a tenner on something like a 10 to 1 accum.

Been a good week!

Both came in

1 Like

Yeah that’s always the way, but when it comes off your’e thinking ffs that was bait, I should’ve lumped on aha well maybe that’s just me but still hindsight’s a wonderful thing.

1 Like

Im loving the double chances bets at the minute. My accumulators normally get ruined by a cunting equaliser or two…so the double chance covers that for me. Lower odds but so much more likely to come in.

Not even remotely close :sweat_smile:

Napoli burnt me the other day, $400

Napoli have fucked me up a couple times too.

I only learnt yesterday their main striker Milik is out with a long term injury. That’s Napoli blacklisted for now.

1 Like

Bournemouth to win @ 7/2. 0-0 @ h/t, but away team on four yellows.
Lump on.

Arsenal, Leicester and Everton, 7 quid on @ 4.5

Arsenal -2 and Liverpool -2, 5 quid on @ 9.0

Plus me and two mates take turns to do an acca between us each weekend, a quid each and we all make two predictions. Haven’t won a single one yet since we started in August haha

Sanchez anytime and Stoke to win were my shouts, selected in part to boost the odds a little bit.

Love a nil nil

1 Like

Barca have just lost Iniesta for 3 to 4 months, so be wary when using Barca in your bets.

One down

Wish I’d put 5 quid on like I initially intended to. Somewhat bottled it lol

I had a 14 fold acca on yesterday for just under ÂŁ500. Only two teams let me down. As if I needed any more reasons to hate Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur. Fucking cunts

2 Likes

Manure let me down in my 10 fold the tossers

Thought that would be a banker!

Also had 2 x 100/1 request a bets running but missed out by a few booking points and the odd goal

It’s nice when you’re rewarded for having faith in your team :blush:

3 Likes

I’m starting to like these guys Boro.

1 Like

Got 2-0 Hazard scorecast and also 3-0 Chelsea.

Seems promising but expecting Chelsea of win by a scoreline that doesn’t favour me. Bunch of cunts that they are.