The Betting Thread

At last i got an acca up!

Done 6 teams last night for £5 at just under 7/1

Ajax, Athletic Bilbao, Schalke, Utd, Roma and Fiorentina

Early kick off treble

I’ve been having real good results with the ovr 1.5 goals recently.

Got a 100/1 request a bet up last week. Only problem was i only had 80p left in my account lol

Still a win is a win

I had Fulham as well but turns out QPR won their first game in about 8 years

1 Like

:smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Fancied a cheeky international tonight.

4 Likes

Simple but hopefully effective

Ajax
Anderlecht

Double @ 2.1 Edit - Cashed out Anderlecht look ropey af (watch them go score now) jammy bastards scored in the 89th minute vs 10 men.

Tempted to back Southampton to keep a 7th clean sheet in a row & Villarreal to bring Celta Vigo back down to earth to but I’m not to sure.

Triple Edit - Backed

Valencia (inplay)
Villarreal
Milan
Marseille

@ 16/1 - Edit, cashed out @ 13/1

Very happy with this one. I love scoring on high odds.

9 Likes

Holy shit what a win.

Send us a few quid m8, PMed you bank details.

1 Like

I’d basically stop gambling if I got a win like that. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow, amazing win @Gladiator

1 Like

Thanks guys. Didn’t want to watch the games, had a sneak peek on the livescores at HT to see Osasuna were 2-3 up around the 60th minute mark and Pool - Utd was 0-0 at half time. Didn’t check the final scores until morning, fare to say I had an uneasy night. I always have this ritual, as if to feed some inner masochism, not to check the scores until next morning and it usually is a big disappointment, it was nice to see I had bagged them in this time for a change.

LOL @JakeyBoy, money is on it’s way, keep in mind the currency is not British pounds so don’t rush into booking the Bahamas.

1 Like

Wow @Gladiator nice!! Youve certainly won the bragging rights for a while.

And theres me thinking my bet was good. Cashed it out too early but still a decent profit.

I was actually thinking to add Eibar to it. Thank fuck I didnt ha.

3 Likes

@Gladiator
They’re not Egyptian pounds are they? Well done all the same.

1 Like

When Glad’s results came in…

Awesome effort @Gladiator ! Drinks on you :smiley:

1 Like

Man City are 5/1 to beat Barcelona.
I wonder if Guardiola has ever managed a club where they have been such long odds.

Everyone loves a ridiculous acca

Also threw a fiver on us drawing, as some sort of worst case scenario silver lining. Not willing to consider a loss in this one haha.

Cant remember all the results but im guessing you wasnt even close?

Napoli lost?
Man City, Ludo and Celtic didnt score

Like you said though, everyone loves a ridiculous acca. I do one every weekend. Only put £1 on it and choose about 10-12 teams that are all odds against. Closest i have come has been 3 teams away from winning

This is years ago but still the best £1 accumi I’ve caught was @ 336/1, even took a picture of it cause I’m a sad bastard haha

5 Likes