The Betting Thread

My weekly Arsenal loss is Arsenal +0.5

Also got Atletico win + 2.5 goals, Koscielny anytime scorer and a 3-fold Napoli -1 AH, Basel and Atletico.

What odds and stake?

Also, AH?

Odds @11.16
Stake 5€
AH = Asian Handicap, Napoli win by 1 goal is money back or in a 3-fold void bet (the other still count though).

bet365 btw

:joy::joy::joy::joy: ffs arsenal. £6 gone in 44 seconds :joy:

Had a tenner on nil nil for half time.

Me after 45 seconds:

4 Likes

Oh well… the fluke of a draw saved my money today. Even made a small profit lol

Basel let me down last night

Gave up looking when i saw Sheff Weds 2 down. Found out this morning they won with a 96th minute winner

Oh well on to Saturdays games and the good old request a bets from skybet

Warsaw vs Dortmund - draw @ 5.50
Brugge vs Leicester - draw @ 3.30
Lyon vs Zagreb - 2 @ 6.00
Juventus vs Seville - 2 @ 7.50
Spurs vs Monaco - 2 @ 5.50

All singles with a 50 unit stake. Lets see how much of this comes off.

Watford win 19/4
Palace win 21/20
Southampton draw 11/4
spurs win 1/3

just over 50/1

Palace
Sheffield wed
Afc Wimbledon
Scunthorpe
Barrow

Arsenal
Rotherham
Peterborough
Carlisle.
Eastleigh

@ £20 accum each

A Las Palmas 85th min equaliser against Madrid killed my 80 quid accumulator bastards…everyone else came in.

Ipswich v Brighton let me down last night

Done 10 matches over 1.5 goals and every other match i did came in, fuckers

Saw last night that some people had put bets on in the 90th minute of the Newcastle match for Newcastle to win at odds of 500/1

Biggest win i saw was £2k

I bet on Newcastle a few seasons ago, when they were also at odds of 500/1, but were 100/1 to draw, when they were 4-0 against another PL team.

I bet £1 for the win and £2 for the draw and they came from four down to draw 4-4. and I won £200.

I would rather not say who they were playing.

3 Likes

It happened again against Dortmund courtesy of a Schurrle banger. Fuck you Madrid. Fuck you so much.

Not surprising though. Dortmund had won all 3 home games (before this one) against Real Madrid in the last couple of years. Should have rather gone for something like o2.5 or btts.

I had Dortmund to win and both teams to score in that one

So it’s your fucking fault!!

1 Like

When I checked the result on Skybet I notice my balance had gone up by £200, so I went on to BBC Sport to see what had happened and found out we’d thrown away a four goal lead.

The reason I made the bet was because that season we had lost or drawn a few games when we were leading by more than one goal.
I also won quite a lot when we were 2-0 against spurs in the same season.

I actually would rather have lost the bet but if we are going to throw away leads at least I get something out of it.