Neon Wolf
Might Bite
Tin Soldier
Douvan
Cantlow
Divin Bere
Carter Mckay

1 Like

With Sky Bet if your horse loses the first race you get your money back as a free bet

Ive stuck Ā£6.59 (had to use the 59p as i hate having a random amount in my account) on Neon Wolf. If it loses iā€™ll stick the free bet on the football tonight i think

Put a couple of quid on whisper just before the startā€¦ Good race though.

Doesntā€™ look like a good dayā€™s gamblinā€™ for either Tone or the SLAG so far then :grimacing:

Nor me actually, 4 bets 4 losses. Although very unlucky in three of them, particularly Neon Wolf.

When I saw Douvan at 2/9 I did wonder what was going to happen, people do tend to go overboard on these massive favourites and I donā€™t see why any harse should ever be 2/9.

Anyway, looking forward to dressing up for Cheltenham tomorrow, making the mahoosive 3 or 4 mile journey to get over there and then proceed to lose 6 in a row. :sunglasses:

@Robin_L Are you going to put a bet on Robin The Raven in the 17.30? At 66/1 itā€™s quite clearly got a good chanceā€¦ :smile:

If I equate that with 66/1 shots of being the next Arsenal manager I see Roy Hodgson and Sean Dyche, so I think not!

1 Like

Thursday preliminary pick 7. May change in morningā€¦
Race 1: 13:30 Cheltenham
Yorkhill
11/8
Race 2: 14:10 Cheltenham
Golden Doyen
18/1
Race 3: 14:50 Cheltenham
Un De Sceaux
9/4
Race 4: 15:30 Cheltenham
Unowhatimeanharry
11/8
Race 5: 16:10 Cheltenham
Thomas Crapper
9/1
Race 6: 16:50 Cheltenham
La Bague Au Roi
9/1
Race 7: 17:30 Cheltenham
Squouateur
5/1

Iā€™m thinking of doing Top Notch in the first. If it donā€™t win then I get my money back as a free bet so itā€™s all ok

Not fussed about the amateur event at the end there but wouldnā€™t mind picking up a winner in the two 8 fields

Yorkhill / Un de Sceaux double

Nice to see a bit of horse chat in here, even if it is a complete mystery to me lol

Picked 7 because of this. Its free to enterā€¦
https://pick7.sportinglife.com

Going into the second half Iā€™ve got 6 quid on Mbappe or Aguero next scorer at 3.3

I had a few quid on a 10/1 RAB in the City game. Mbappe to score, 4 plus corners each half and Fernandinho to be carded

Missed out cos of the booking

Had a tenner on nil nil Atletico-Neverkusen. Happy days :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I had Atletico to win that. Had them in a treble with Barnet and Dundee Utd, so that bet went really well

My Pick 7 for today

Top Notch
Tobefair
Un De Sceaux
Unowhatimeanharry
Village Vic
Airlie Beach
Mall Dini

My final pick 2 changes from last nights picksā€¦

Race 1: 13:30 Cheltenham
Yorkhill
13/8