The Betting Thread

I only ever bet between 2.50 and £5 lol. Any other ammount smaller than that is just whats remaining in my account to make it bigger :wink:

Absolute no brainer betting on Chelsea today. Typical.

1 Like

Had six quid on 3-0 Chelsea at 21.0

So mixed feelings about that Giroud goal tbh seeing as it was entirely pointless from our perspective, and I hasten to add that “our perspective” is more important than gambling.

But yeah, free money @Midfield_Maestro. As ever I feel like I should have punted more, just didn’t because though I could afford to lose it I was worried about a draw that would neither serve “our perspective” as gooners or my financial situ

do you allow horse tips on here?

I don’t get very many but had a winner today, didn’t know there was a betting thread

rare (not often) genuine info, happy to share, no idea when the next one will be though

1 Like

Absolutely. Just make sure you share in good time. :smile:

2 Likes

Fuck you Liverpool

If you’re into horses heres one for you… Taken over the ch4 pick 6…

https://sportinglifepick7.racecaller.com

I only bet them when I get info from a specific person, averages 1 every 2 months or so

other than that I have no involvement

Just saw Spurs won. Had a Chelsea and Spurs win to nil double so that’s an extra 39 quid on top of the 115 earlier.

Perhaps my most successful day gambling despite Giroud costing me 120. And all based on the exploits of my two most hated teams ffs

4 Likes

Villa let me down for 297… Although i may get a free bet out of it.

I bet the prospect of a free bet has cheered you right up!

1 Like

Napoli were my last team they won i believe, havent checked.

Stoke are 2.2 to beat Palace at home.

IMO that’s the best value to be had today lads

A link to wherever you copied that from would have done the trick

Said id never put my bets up until after. But got these at half time…

Fucking knew it would go prar shaped as soon as i posted it… Fucking sheep shagass

Stuck 14 quid on in the end. Nice little birthday bonus that.

1 Like

The city of Liverpool have done me again :joy:

Liverpool last Saturday

Everton today

Bastards!! Lol

Had Everton as a draw in my acca, against a tight Boro defence that looked nailed on to me