The 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification

Me too.

8 Likes

Wenger would win France the World Cup and give their talent freedom in attack. Win win. Deschamps benches Mbappe and Lacazette

Wenger is outdated aswell lol not much of a change.

8 Likes

Have to be up at 6:00-6:30 but wanna watch the Argentina/Peru games :disappointed: think I’ll have to settle for the first half

Seeded: Switzerland, Italy, Croatia, Denmark
Unseeded: Northern Ireland, Sweden, Republic of Ireland, Greece

Depending on how the draw falls I might put a couple of quid on all the unseeded teams to progress.

That is indeed ‘like for like’.

I think Greece will struggle whoever they draw tbh. As for the others I wouldn’t bet against it, Italy may fimd themselves in a bit of trouble if recent performances are to go by…

Wenger would at least play Mbappe and Lacazette, the best young player and striker and have a more attacking approach. Deschamps is holding an exciting team back

Yea Greece would be the team I’d be iffy about.

Wenger may put Laca and Mbappe as wings/wide players and start Giroud as CF

Ecuador 1-0 Argentina already :open_mouth:

Argentina :dizzy_face:. Still starting some attacker than plays his football in Argentina over Dybala or Icardi :joy:

Messiiii 1-1

Messsiiiiiii 2-1

God he is dragging this team with him, what a legend

No chile at 2018, fucking Pizzi he has ruined this team honestly.

Chile out as it stands, Alexis will comeback in a dire mood if this remains as it is.

James scores for Colombia, means Peru down to 6th & Chile back up to 5th as things stand :rofl:. Messi just scored his Hattrick, what a GOAT.

USA USA USA. Also Alexis will come back sooking now Chile have failed to qualify.

Summer we lose Alexis is the summer he finally gets a break? :joy:

9 Likes