The 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification

I think they will likely cling onto 5th place which is effectively qualification anyways.

Nah hundred percent straight white guy who did look total pretty boyā€¦ @AbouCuellar yeah sheā€™s a bit chavvy hot but incredible body, blonde bimbo in all fairness, thing is theyā€™re ten a penny in my new job I guess itā€™s just the way she was all over me that Iā€™m not used to off girls like that.

Cheers for all the level headed comments everyone as my head is a pure fuckin state :joy:

Yes. Yes. Yes. Honestly @Gio like I said, from experience, Iā€™ve behaved just like this and itā€™s stupid, I wish I hadnā€™t. Just ignore her, itā€™ll annoy her more, donā€™t give her anymore of your time. She doesnā€™t deserve it.

3 Likes

And to add to this, if you do just move on there is a good chance she will try and get back in your life eventually. I mean do with that what you will, when I had those things happen to me I never took it serious again, but I did have my fun :grin:

Sounds pretty gay to me :grinning:

1 Like

I could pm you a pic :joy:

Lol doooi ittttttt :joy:

I would not be pmā€™ing pics to a guy called Curt if I were you.

Youā€™re just jealous because you want the pictures

1 Like

Yeah u shoulda seen what I did with the ones Cuellar sent me fap fap fap :dizzy_face: that spanish flag thong tho Esteban :heart_eyes: suits you.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/_DrOsama/status/905136609640710144

5 Likes

Now Australia have to be the assholes and knock them outā€¦

1 Like

Is it Australia? I thought Syria would play Honduras, 4th place in the Concacaf group. I say this as USA just equalized. If the score holds we qualify automatically in 3rd weā€™re shit i know.

The winner of a playoff between Australia and Syria plays the 4th placed CONCACAF

That Iranian GK should be a new Syrian national hero. :gabriel:

1 Like

Argentina is also fucking crap. Only 1-1 against Venezuela :gabriel:

Donā€™t understand how you can struggle so much with the attacking players they have at their disposal.

Because the rest of the team are pretty shit :gabriel:

just seen this from the man who was desperate to be England manager :joy:

2 Likes

Heā€™s 100% spot on for me, although you do feel itā€™s his way of justifying being Birmingham manager instead of England lol

1 Like

@will24

He said this last season when he was a pundit for BT and not the Birmingham manager not a recent video :slight_smile:ļø

1 Like