The 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification

Kane scoring means that Ox’s great goal means something so I’m satisfied. :relieved:

1 Like

Huh? Awful from the keeper lol.

Great was the two Griffiths free kicks

1 Like

Yup, Gordon should’ve had that by the looks of it, proper clanger. Fair play to Griffiths, 2 bangers!

The shot made the keeper not hold on to it

No.

The keeper fucked it how can you not see this lol

England, why are you predictable shit?

The Scotland keeper was woeful. That ball was in the air for an eternity and he let Kane tap it in lol.

Watched it again, yes the keeper is not Neuer but it’s a praise worthy goal, nice dribble and finish

Germany already leading 3-0 against San Marino. Poland up as well.
Germany running riot. 4-0. Czech Republic up as well.

:mustafi: scores! 5-0!

You often overrate goals scored by Arsenal players tbh lol

1 Like

That move by Poland deserved the goal. Just fantastic.
3-0 Montenegro.
What a header by Lewa! Superb! 2-0!
1-1 Norway.
Hattrick for Lewa. Simply a wonderful player.
Didn’t know Daum was Romania manager.
Poor San Marino, lol! 6-0.
Stancu pulls one back for Romania.
4-0 Montenegro.

San Marino shouldn’t exist, it’s too easy for every team and I’m pretty sure their squad has day jobs. It’s unbalanced. Imagine being a plumber one day and then the next day you’re playing against Ozil. Sanogo is San Marino level.

2 Likes

Wagner’s hattrick for Germany.

Germany, Slovakia, Poland and Montenegro win, while Czech Republic draw.

Nah don’t agree. Don’t see how it does any harm whatsoever. There would still be the same amount of international games so wed still just be seeing pointless friendlies or whatever instead.

1 Like

I like San Marino too, got to have respect for that sort of determination and commitment.

Plus their population is tiny, what’s England’s excuse for being consistently shit.

4 Likes

Polska win 3-1, I’m happy with that.

1 Like

Harry Kane is a little slow, stupid Spirs, annoyingly good thundercunting bastard

1 Like

I feel for the San Marino players who have to face thrashings and no hope of winning every game. Teams like Germany show no mercy on a bunch of fishermen and farmers. Yes their population is too small, it’s probably the size of a small English town, why I think they shouldn’t exist in football.

1 Like