The 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification

2-0 Portugal, CR7.

CR7 almost kills the game off for Portugal.

Bad injury?

Another penalty, but for France this time. 2-1 Griezmann.

Nope, he is still on the pitch.

1 Like

Belgium is just like Everton last season.
Typical Martinez! 1-0 Greece!
Belgium leaving so much space at the back.
Witsel not so wide. Good effort.
Ronaldo again and Greece sees red.

Football is cyclical my friend, you’ve had a lot of incredible teams. Not too long ago you were in the WC final.

You’ll get better soon. Remember how shit the French team was from 2000 to 2010 and how ridiculous their squad is now.

They were shit but had Zidane keep his cool and Trezeguet not channeled his inner Argentinian they would have won a WC.

Belgium has created nothing in the whole game. Meanwhile, 3-1 France with :giroud: again.

13 goals in his last 19 games for France. And he is now their 10th all time top goal scorer. Giroud is bossing it :punch:

2 Likes

Yeah true, but honestly the 2006 world cup was so disappointing overall.

I don’t remember Italy or France really impressing the whole tournament, and Brazil were a particular let down as well.

Lukaku are on a great form. 1-1.
Christ! Greece even finished the game with 9 men, lol!
Didn’t realize Holland is fourth!

Andre Silva scored again tonight, 5 in his first 6 international games. 20 goals and 7 assists for Porto in his first full season being promoted from Porto B.

Need to see him in a big league, he’s scored at a good rate at every level so far.

2 Likes

So what you’re essentially saying is if Trezeguet didn’t miss the penalty then France would have won the shoot out lol

That’s an eventuality you couldn’t possibly predict.

And not only that, but Italy were the all round best team in that tournament. France struggled out the groups, had a good knockout and then were hardly stellar in a final that was bossed by Pirlo.

1 Like

I think he was more so saying that even if France were shit everyone else was pretty shit too considering how close they came to being world cup winners.

The Ox starts for England.

in CM!

Hope Wenger is watching.

Czech Republic already 2-0 up against San Marino. Schurrle scores as well.

The England team today clearly doesn’t look English enough anymore to actually do well. Rooney should have never been dropped for one of the fancy hairs out there.

1 Like