Swansea Thread

I do agree. They were a bit unlucky under Guidolin. They lost games due to some mistakes like against City and Liverpool.

And then youā€™ve got Garry Monk not doing too shabbily these days at Leeds. Swansea directors must be a right bunch of twats.

2 Likes

Yep, he took over a Leeds in disarray and now he is leading them to the top.

Swansea just look to be in such a horrible mess. Their season kinda reminds me of Fulhamā€™s final season in the PL, when they went through about 3 managers before relegation. Swansea have been a great addition to the PL, but they really look a side that is going to be out after this season.

2 Likes

I always root for Fabianski because I liked the way he came back after the way his Arsenal career started but he really is pretty poor, no? Every time I see a Swansea highlight heā€™s making an error or getting beaten on a saveable shot.

Great idea to appoint Bradley. They are going down like a rocket.

Heā€™s always been quite shit.

Yea he was never good enough for Arsenal. Nor was Mannone and Martinez wonā€™t be either.

At least heā€™s consistent and we know he wasnā€™t throwing games when he was here.

Bob Bradley has gone. He lasted long.

He and his soccer went the way of Newport.
Good.

Absolute gobshites

1 Like

Swansea are such a fucking mess :joy::joy:

Reminds me of Fulham in 2013/14 where they got relegated after having 4 managers in the one season

3 Likes

Got fuck all up front and dont score. The last 3 managers have been useless and they will go down.

Giggs :joy: It gets better :joy:

4 Likes

They are beyond saving, shouldnā€™t have got rid of Guidolin.

Bradley was never going to cut it,barely ready to coach a Championship team.

Giggs interviewed for the job when Bradley got it didnā€™t he? But apparently he didnā€™t interview well. Heā€™s probably sitting outside the stadium in his suit as we speak :grin:

2 Likes

The Odemwingie approachā€¦Nice.

2 Likes

Has TA6 put his name in the hat? Either ours or the real one? I see possible improvement either way.

God, i hope they get relegated. Stupid owners who consider Swansea their toy.