Sutton United vs Arsenal (FA Cup)

Oh yeah, I’m sure Lucas is absolutely ecstatic that he has been chosen to play against a team 105 places below us. That will definitely convince him to stay.

2 Likes

I wanted more youth players but this will make it more special for those Sutton boys so I’m glad for them.

4 Likes

Dunno why we are playing Gabriel in the FB position and leaving Debuchy on the bench though…

2 Likes

Who gives a fuck. Just need to score today :wink:

Because FUCK Debuchy…that’s why! :jakey:

1 Like

I bet Gabriel still gets twisted up by some non league winger :joy:

5 Likes

Id rather play :gunnersaurus: in the FB slot than Gabriel FFS! has the forward momentum of Stone Henge…

Lol, i agree he aint the best i was just messing!

1 Like

I assume Niles played in the game the other day? Hasn’t he been slotting in at RB some? Does seem a bit odd. I would have rather saved Moose and put Gabby in CB with Niles at RB. They are 105 spots below us FFS.

I know!

Gabriel is fine in my book as a back up CB…but he’s awful at FB…

1 Like

It’s Sutton though. I reckon even I could do a job at full back against them.

1 Like

This is going to be ugly.

1 Like

Just wondering how many players will be out for the season because of the shitty turf…walcott will be one of them fucking useless spineless glass made (fill the rest in here)

Most likely…however, can’t see where is the harm in playing Debuchy who hasn’t played in ages rather than resting Mustafi and putting Gabriel in his place…

I think that maybe it comes down to the fact that Gabriel has a future at Arsenal (albeit as a reserve) whereas Debuchy doesn’t.

1 Like

MDC open

No it’s definitely not racist. Not even a little bit.

In other news you definitely should support your local team (as well as Arsenal though, no instead of). :slight_smile:

We did less than enough to win. Hats off to Sutton for the way they played.