Other Clubs' Transfers

Ngl he may be good, but can’t be that good if Juve are happy to let him go.

Chiellini and Barzagli on the way down, Benatia apparently available, and yet Rugani still surplus to requirements?

I dunno, just speculating because I haven’t watched him at all.

Juve twitter saying that this guy Caldara is better and that’s why Rugani is being sold. Let’s see I guess.

Would deffo have Rugani over Sokratis from the sounds of things though…

2 Likes

Can’t help but feel the money spent on Leno and Sokratis could have been invested better tbh.

£35m+ is the starting point for talents like these

1 Like

A priori agreed. We’ll see. Leno seems an odd one and Socratis was no better than mustachioed in the one half so far. FFS autocorrect lol.

Higuain should be in as well.

Please don’t let this happen

That’s serious money for a keeper.

Must have seen Karius’s performances in preseason as a wake up call :arteta:

That’s a lot of money indeed

Worth it though.

What a signing if this happens.

I think they are spending the money that they would have spent on Fekir.
That 75m is obviously burning a hole in their pocket.

It’s a shame we have fireproof pockets.

They’re coming across pretty desperate in their attempts to shore up their defense. Personally I don’t mind seeing them spunk upwards of 130-140 million on a keeper and a defender.

Could reinforce the squad a lot with that kind of money or spunk it all on a world beater.

Is it really desperate though? They’re not cheapening out on #1 targets. VVD has made a huge difference to their back line.

They need a top GK to go with what is one of the most exciting teams in the PL, sure it’s huge money but that’s the going rate for a keeper near the apex in his position.

If that kind of signing is what finally pushes them to the PL trophy they won’t care about the money.

4 Likes

75m for a fekin goalkeeper. This world is a cruel cruel place.

Liverpool get Alison and they are City’s closest challenger imo

No keeper is worth that
Heck no defender is worth that

1 Like

Remember when people took the piss out of Man U for signing De Gea for £20m? Back when a £50m signing was a massive one.

100 years ago, man.

2 Likes
1 Like

Not fair, I just said 70-75m euro is too much for a Keeper.
Now you gonna make me say 35m is less for Courtois

3 Likes

Either Chavs let him got now and get some readies or lose him for free next summer.

When are people just gonna accept footballers are a lot of money. This is the going rate for good players now

2 Likes