Other Clubs' Transfers

Him and Kante together will be quite something.

Chelsea go from being a shambles to now my tip for the league ffs :arteta: :santi:

(Well, if they can keep Hazard and Courtois)

1 Like

That’s a heck of a coup for Chelsea. Jorginho is a maestro and will make them tick lifting the whole team. Jorginho and Kante with Fabregas and Bakayoko as back ups is stacked with quality.

I was hoping for a drop of from them with doubts over Abrahimovic but now I see another title challenge

That’s relatively cheap aswell all things considered.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

The two biggest plastic clubs in the PL, and one of them has the front to call the other “unprofessional.”

4 Likes

No no, City are claiming Napoli are the unprofessional one for holding out for their price. They’ve really started to lose out on players because they think they can strong arm teams. That’s Jorginho and Alexis now where they’ve tried to dictate and being indignant when they got outbid.

1 Like

It’s hilarious, they think they are Barcelona and Real Madrid or something.

Think players are begging to play at the emptihad just cos theyve had Pep for a couple years, and try to use that to strong-arm clubs re transfers.

They really are a nothing club and should pipe the fuck down when players want to go elsewhere.

Anyways:

3 Likes

Good deal, for United.

The fact that Man City are calling any club “unprofessional” is hypocritical.
It’s clubs like Man City, Chelsea, PSG etc, who have relatively small support, that have inflated transfer prices so high.

It’s a bit like when Mourinho was claiming he couldn’t compete with Man City for the PL title because he wasn’t being given as much money.
It was his fault in the first place that we have a situation where average players are going for 40m and getting paid 100k a week to sit on the bench.

The hypocrisy of some of these plastic clubs as well as their plastic managers and supporters, is astonishing.

2 Likes

Clash of the cunts. Both should disappear, tbh.

Aren’t the rumors that Barca are in talks to get Kante? Hopefully they won’t pair in the midfield. Anwyays I said we should be signing Jorginho on the old site and was roundly crticized and told how shit he was lol đŸ€·

I don’t see how this post demonstrates hypocrisy. You haven’t given examples of City coercing a player of theirs into joining one team over another, this is the behaviour that City are saying is unprofessional. Unless you’re giving examples of that then I don’t see the hypocrisy, what you’ve done is talk about City inflating the transfer market.

You’ve also brought up Mourinho saying that he couldn’t compete with City because he didn’t have enough money and I really can’t see what that has to do with City apparently thinking another club have been unprofessional for apparently threatening one of their players into joining a club other than City.

OHHHHHHH :giroud3:

5 Likes

You know my preferred destination

Sell Welbeck now, we need all the funds we can get to bring Eden home.

10 Likes

Because clubs like Chelsea and Man City have extremely dodgy and criminal owners who have effectively ruined football with the unprecedented inflation in transfer fees and wages.

As for Mourinho, he is the biggest hypocrite in football, and deserves any criticism he gets.

It just makes me laugh when I hear these plastic clubs, and managers like Mourinho, moaning when someone does to them, what they have been doing to others all along.

Complaining about others being “unprofessional” when you’re flouting FFP rules, or outbidding clubs for players that wouldn’t give you a second look if it weren’t for the wages, and buying up the best players even though the money hasn’t come from the supporters but from a rich Russian crook, or worse, is hypocritical and, if you like, also unprofessional.

None of that is hypocritical or unprofessional.

Reneging on an effectively done deal most certainly is.

It looks like City are trying to not get forced into paying over the odds just because they’re City. Would you rather they’d just paid 10m over the odds and got it over with quickly? Probably not.

The reason they get forced to pay over the usual price is because they are Man City.
That’s their own fault for making the situation like it is.
They have massively inflated the market and when the other plastic club in the PL do the same to them, they don’t like it.

They have bought plenty of players from under our noses, just like Chelsea and Mourinho have done, so when it happens to them it’s just like, who cares?

4 Likes

Madrid or Barça will be one of the team he wants to go to then, I guess.

After his impressive world cup it’s not surprise he wants to move on to a flu that consistently competes for the big trophies, whilst playing good football.

Just great after Sarri and Jorginho signings.

Di Marzio and now this :thinking: