Other Clubs' Transfers

Probably the right time to go, don’t think they win the league or CL next season.

Leave on a high always.

2 Likes

He has more goals than games

4 Likes

Yeah got it the wrong way around :joy::joy::see_no_evil:

Confirmed: Ronaldo to Juventus tomorrow. Just heard it on the italian tv.

1 Like

After 4 in 5 and 3 in a row you’d like to think someone else will win the Champions League next season, that’s stupid dominance for a top knockout competition.

2 Likes

I really hope so, Real are making a complete mockery of the CL at the moment.

Enough is enough.

1 Like

Funny how this happens the first summer a certain someone has left… :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

To be fair, that would have happened no matter what, because things will be slow if one person makes all the decisions and has all the controls, no matter who they are.

So yeah, agreed with your point haha, but I think that would have been the case even if Wenger had stayed but accepted others to come in and wrest some control away from him.

I do think now we will hear more about potential exits after Torreira is confirmed.

A CB might leave, so that leaves space open for another one and a winger maybe.

2 Likes

We need a major (20m+) outgoing tbh.

1 Like

Mustafi was linked with a move today…I reckon we could secure around £20m for him…

1 Like

Hopefully. Don’t want to see him again.

3 Likes

Odd no?

Huge

Loving this. Messi to Inter and Abramovich/City Sheikhs to Milan now, please :giroud:

This video was deleted from Juventus’s official Weibo page apparently:

3 Likes

Nice. Never heard of until this tweet but just googled his name and he’s looks like a decent prospect. City and Tottenham also being linked in the past

1 Like

I’m sorry I just can’t get hyped about 16-18 year old signings anymore.

We’ve had like 3 successful ones in the last 15 years out of hundreds and hundreds haha

2 Likes

Sven didn’t sign him though did he? and we are now a Wenger free zone.

I demand you come on the hype train!!

1 Like