Other Clubs' Transfers

Good lord no.
Stay away stay away

5 Likes

Arsenal going full german :wenger2:

Apart from joke, i canā€™t see too much space for him here.

I knew you were born yesterday! :wink:

1 Like

Sky got in bed with betting. Thereā€™s a lot of money 5punked on this transfer BS.

Sky, ā€˜who played for Dortmund back in 2015?ā€™ ā€˜oh, him? Lets link him thenā€™

1 Like

no one wants to buy this lazy fat pig.

Plenty of clubs will want to sign him given his status as one of the best strikers in Europe.

A Morata swap would probs suit both parties

1 Like

dortmund will get him haha

Remember when we wouldnā€™t pay a ridiculously over inflated 35 million for him, so that we could instead keep 150m of cash in the bank.

Good business that.

11 Likes

Iā€™d take him, if he wasnā€™t so overpriced.

Remember when we couldnā€™t afford Ā£30m for Hazard so we bought Gervinho?

And kept the money in the bank.

Good business that.

11 Likes

looks like all of that was wengers doing though. Look at how many players we have bought this summer and also we got Torreira done for an increased price and got medicals done (if rumours are to be believed) early before the world cup really got started to stop someone gazumping us if he did well. Look far more proactive and doing the right things done to make sure we dont lose the players we are going for. All this fucking about and dallying and chat about money etc seems to be mostly wenger fucking about and dithering and generally wanting to carry on his shitty projects instead of building a competent team with no square pegs in round holes and experimenting.

4 Likes

the Gervinho buy was a great marketing stunt. The Arsenal related meme traffic exploded with his arrival. Peak banter era if you ask me.

1 Like

I donā€™t see any difference at all; so far weā€™ve got one player possibly two, but the window is more or less going the same way.
So far all we are looking at are players as backup and possible replacement for jack; so the window is basically what we are used, just because Wenger is gone the way arsenal do transfers still looks and feels the same.

There is very little business being done. You should always judge transfers when the window shuts, not two weeks in.

1 Like

Ummmm we have got sokratis, lichtsteiner, torriera should be getting a new gk and possibly more. That could be 5 new players and there hasnā€™t been half the faff there usually is we have just got shit done. What do you want an entire new squad in one summer to say there is change?

2 Likes

Lol Torriera ainā€™t a Jack replacement, heā€™s the DM we have needed since Gilberto left / declined :joy:

People forget the Sanchez transfer window when we got multiple signings done quickly.
Debuchy, Sanchez, Ospina were done quickly with no hassle.

Sometimes transfer just pan out right, sometimes they just linger long.

1 Like