Other Clubs' Transfers

Yeah, would be in the interest for both parties for him to go in the summer if he truly wants out, as you said will be a raft of clubs in for him.

@JakeyBoy: Yes I can see him going for around £50mil easy, not a lot of young attacking players as talented as him around.

Spurs just bought Moura and their XI is almost set in stone especially the attacking postions ,setting money aside don’t really see how him going to Spurs for consistent first team football works out. Then there’s the fact they don’t pay as well as other big clubs.

1 Like

They got Alexis from us so it’s time to get Martial from them now :santi2:

Yeah so they should sell to us instead :wink:

3 Likes

Wonder how much Martial’s camp are asking for. He’s on 65k, they probably expect to at least double that

They’ll obviously want to flog him abroad. Could see PSG, Atletico, Juve and Bayern fancying his services.

They have an option to extend him a year

1 Like

I thought there were some strong Malcom to Bayern rumours and apparantly they want to extend Ribery and Robben. Don’t think they will be in for him.

Never really gotten why Martial is as highly rated as he is/was. No doubt he is a good player, but felt like United overpaid a little bit if all the add-ons were met and his new club might do the same if they pay ~50 million pounds imo.

Interesting you say that, because in my view he’s one of the best young players around and is potentially a superstar in the making.

I think he’s a superior talent to Rashford as well judging on what they’ve both demonstrated but Rashford is English so there’s more hype.

1 Like

Either him or Malcom pls

2 Likes

Welcome aboard.

2 Likes

Don’t think you can go wrong with Martial, Malcom or Bailey.

Will be interesting to see how all three as well as others develop over the coming years.

1 Like

What? Are we after him?

We were looking at him before Utd got him :rofl:

1 Like

We should be.

1 Like

Need to sell Laca to partially fund Martial deal

1 Like

In order to get a talent like Martial who can also perform as a striker it’s a no-brainer

1 Like

You’ve misspelled Welbeck.

1 Like

Yeah i think I would rather have Leon Bailey.

Bailey would probably command stupid money right now, i can see hi being the next mbappe type transfer when they are asking £80-100m

I don’t believe a German club is going to only sell for that crazy amount.

1 Like

I doubt it, Bailey and Malcom would be around the same money.