Other Clubs' Transfers

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/863721946692952064

1 Like

Wish list level signing right here, just the type of guy we need to boost these stats too.

2 Likes

Agent Sead? :mustafi:

Hope that means he will come here, people even in the comments section are all saying he is going to come here in all liklihoods. Seems to have quotes from him too saying that he fancies leaving Italy.

1 Like

Heā€™s lost a game, I donā€™t want him now.

1 Like

:eyes:

https://twitter.com/utdxtra/status/983693608896385024

4 Likes

hehehehehehehehe
mywahahahahahaha *evil laugh

break bank pls

Think Atletico if Griezmann does leave is most likely though.

1 Like

Only has a year left on his deal after this season.

Should be our #1 target come summer as that LW position is wide open, if he really wants out which is very plausible given the fact his playing time will never be a given under Jose.

Doesnā€™t seem like heā€™s ever been one of ā€˜Joseā€™s boysā€™, should be all in for him.

2 Likes

Havenā€™t the scum been linked to him recently though? Could be paper bollocks but itā€™s plausible given they keep their squad/manager.

United fans pretty angry about this. Saying they wonā€™t forgive Mourinho if Martial leaves and that itā€™ll be their ā€œSalah and KDB momentā€ :grin: Others are being more optimistic by saying itā€™s just his camp trying to get a bigger deal from United ā€“ I donā€™t see that somehow though, why would he want to stay in a team where the manager doesnā€™t really trust him and where his minutes are limited?!

Not sure how much heā€™d cost though, but Iā€™d imagine theyā€™ll be looking to at least recoup what they paid for him?

Rather we go for Bailey :eyes:. Martial is probably going to be ā‚¬40+ million too.

United surely wonā€™t sell him to a premier league rival. Juventus or Atletico seem like a pretty good shout to me.

If heā€™s not happy and would like to stay in the league he can easily see out his last year and leave for nothing.

They donā€™t have a whole lot of leverage if he truly wants to leave.

No way they could afford him, and his wages. Iā€™d imagine Martial wonā€™t go for any less than 75m.

Redcafe comparing him to welbeck.

Looool lads come on.

He would have a year left, heā€™s not going for Ā£75mil breh

To be honest I canā€™t see United letting it get down to that. Theyā€™ll do all they can to ship him off abroad this summer, plus there will be plenty of big foreign clubs who will pay him well and offer him first time football.

Ox with one year to go went for Ā£40m though right? So maybe not Ā£75m, but using this imperfect metric, Iā€™d say he could still fetch upwards of Ā£55m. With wages included youā€™d have to assume its a bit of a stretch for Spurs

The Sanchez transfer caused this situation. I may be way off here, but I suspect, given the choice, there will be a lot of United fans whoā€™d rather have Martial for the next 10 years than Sanchez for just three. Itā€™s quite short sighted from Man United.

Genuinely believe Martial is one of the best young players around. Walks into our starting line up. Would love him here.

1 Like