Other Clubs' Transfers

Can’t understand why we loaned out our 3rd keeper - he seemed like he might be good ??

Thats quite cool. He was prepared to risk his career, or at least put it all on hold simply because of who we are.

Uplifting words in these times of concern.

I won’t have anybody trying to convince me that my glass is half full thank you very much.

He probably just meant that he’s reliably heard you can get away with doing absolutely fuck all at Arsenal and still get paid top dollar.

Are you serious or sarcastic? Carrasso is a 35-year old GK from Bordeaux. Of course would he pick Arsenal.

5 Likes

Wasn’t aware of his age at all tbh. Thanks for letting me know

https://twitter.com/GurjitAFC/status/974928951960317953

Not making a thread because it’s not worth it lol imo.

Can mods please change title to 2018 or make a new thread thanks.

Edit :thanks @Bl1nk

2 Likes

Oblak would be total madness. Best goalie in the world by miles.

I’ll eat my own face if we pay £88m for a goalkeeper

4 Likes

will you stand by that if we do :henry2:

So we pay £50m more than Man City do for keepers. That doesn’t sound very fair on them.

3 Likes

Oblak would be a sensational purchase, we’ve wasted so much time on goalkeepers that it would be refreshing to just go out and buy a world class ready made talent.

Unfortunately we all thought we were getting that with Cech but that year on the bench at Chelsea ruined him, it’s time to move on and use Cech as a number two.

1 Like

I rather persist with Cech and spend 80m to sort out the defence

1 Like

I’ll supply the condiments and napkins.

I think you’ll be ok.
Talk is cheap and so is our transfer spending :grinning:

Seriously miles better than DDG ? If that’s the case then yeah he’s worth the price being touted.

De Gea is WC, but sometimes he makes silly mistakes. Oblak looks almost perfect, instead.

88 million for Jan Oblak seems highly unlikely for any club. Let alone Arsenal.

5 Likes

No club is paying 80m+ for a goalkeeper.

Possibly ever.

1 Like

Dea Gea rarely makes mistakes and Oblak is not perfect at all, he’s definitely helped by playing in such an excellent defensive set up.

Dea Gea with Neuer out is the best GK in world football for me.

2 Likes

Maybe we can offer lacazette and a bit of money for him then :stuck_out_tongue:

No. Top GK but It’s De Gea then the rest.

2 Likes