Other Clubs' Transfers

I don’t watch La Liga but didn’t @AbouCuellar say he wasn’t particularly good? Would be curious to hear some more views on this guy as he’s an unknown quantity to me.

Good on Fifa and Pes

1 Like

My other team, surprise is Charlton, following my dads footsteps.

3 Likes

Cheers mate!

1 Like

He can be hit and miss sometimes, but I still rate him. He’s defiantly a modern right wing back, in that he’s probably better attacking and creating space down the wing than he is at 'proper defending. I think he’ll fit into Guardiola’s system very well, he’ll defiantly get the best out of him!

1 Like

He can also play at LB. So saves them buying cover for Mendy as well

@LukeTheGooner

1 Like

:facepalm:

Ederson

Danilo Kompany Stones

Walker Silva Fernandinho Mendy

Bernardo Silva de Bruyne

Gabriel Jesus

Think they are gonna play like this. Hope they do fail badly. Pep is trying to buy the league, the cunt!

1 Like

Pep can get lost.

1 Like

Sane has to be in that starting XI !

didn’t you know, Joe is my son

Danilo isn’t a CB.

They will play with back four: Walker, Kompany, Otamendi and Mendy. Fernandiho or Yaya as pivote, Gundogan or David Silva on midfield, Bernardo on the right, Sanè on the left and Gabriel or Aguero on attack.

Nor are Monreal or Azpilicueta.

Not sure Danilo can perform in that role but with Walker helping him out he could potentially do very well there.

1 Like

And everyone wonders why Pep signed with City. They’ve got the deepest pockets…only consolation is that Pep will win the league within the next two years and leave. And everyone will say how great of a manager he is.

2 Likes

Danilo is less of a defender than Walker.

I don’t think anyone wondered that. Ever. :smile:

1 Like

Lol yeah true.

He is though. There is really no argument he isn’t the greatest active manager.

Hence needing some help.

@SDGooner: that’s subjective particularly in terms of who is on top right now, he has a lot to prove this season and is far from infallible.

1 Like