Other Clubs' Transfers

Very good signing from Stoke

Agreed, will be a first choice starter, hes better than their own captain as well haha.

Goretzka is a Bayern player.

Now that they’ve signed Tolisso I wouldn’t be so sure.

Vidal is on the wrong side of 30. Bigger clubs have been stacking players anyway.

On that topic, Tolisso is a fantastic signing not just in terms of the talent and ability but the price they paid for him compared to the other fee’s we see.

True but they also have Kimmich who’s future is at CM.

@1JOEDIXONN: I agree, was envious that they signed him and for quite a decent fee too.

For every single one of their players though? If so, they are rubbish negotiators - or they simply trust their players a lot more than Real do. Either way they’re now in a position where they are effectively powerless over one of their own players.

Having said that, the signing works well for both Neymar and PSG. If they want to win the CL and be up there with the likes of Bayern and Real they need a top 5/6 player – someone of Neymar’s calibre. And for Neymar, he will finally see some sunlight after living in Messi’s shadow.

Not as good as his brother. Wouldn’t really improve us.

Van Dijik transfer request has been handed in, would love us to get in the mix.

7 Likes

@1JOEDIXONN welcome to the forum mate, good to see you getting immediately stuck in :+1:t3:

2 Likes

I mean how many high profile players have they actually lost to release clauses? Also I think it’s fair to assume that they’d trust Messi to stay with them and someone like Suarez also doesn’t have a next step.

Agreed. If he wants to become the very best and win individual trophies he wasn’t going to achieve that at Barcelona as long as Messi was there.

who is his brother?

1 Like

oh right, Thiago

Are we linked with any CMs? It’s looking more and more like we’re not signing anyone at CM, is it not?

Hopefully there’s some sort of plan to use Lemar as a ball-carrying 8 occasionally, no?

Your ball carrying 8 is Ramsey, that’s always been the plan

None.

Yikes. Looks like we’re going to see a good bit of Coquelin/Ox in midfield next season. :frowning:

Yeah, he is just a bit better than him, not that much :grimacing: