Other Clubs' Transfers

Well it was a JOKE, thought the dinner comment made that OBVIOUS

nopeā€¦no didnt seem like a joke :santi:

5 Likes

He did make a mark though. He looked very good in a United side that barely attacked, shot & xG wise they were closer to the likes of Bournemouth & Norwich than the top 6 during the 15/16 season.

16/17 Mourinho happens to him and heā€™s barely in the team on a regular basis until the last few weeks.

3 Likes

Hopefully Monaco will have a shit season so we can get their best players on a cheap next sason :hipster:

Donā€™t get it twisted Iā€™m not exactly gushing over the fact we havenā€™t won the PL title in over a decade and consistently choke in Europe.

There is, however, something to be said for not being dragged through the mud as a club that breaks the rules. Though in my view the club has been classy to a fault over the years which has done more harm than good.

@Castiel: Martial actually contributes a lot in terms of facilitation and bringing others into the play, heā€™s nothing like Walcott tbh, you need those eyes checked compadre :kos2:

https://twitter.com/WestHamUtd/status/888073828202631168

Confirmation of Hernandez to WHU

I am perhaps being a bit obtuse here but failing to stand out in a team that attacking wise was comparable to Norwich and Bournemouth isnā€™t filling me with confidence that I am wrong about him.

Gonna go google some stats blogs and see if I can learn something though.

Martial has a very high ceiling and is a very good prospect. I worryfor his progress under Mourinho though.

He could be worse I suppose, he could be Lukaku.

Think Martial would thrive under Wenger, the other managers he has played under have just destroyed him !!

Jesus, this is really happening. My guess is Dortmund will soon be receiving calls from Barcelona.

https://twitter.com/EsportsRAC1/status/888084706155274240

Maybe Barca will be back in for Alexis then.

weird how unexciting Barcelonaā€™s team is on paper.

Losing Neymar would be quite a blow to them given the ages of Suarez and Messi, thankfully they both seem like they have many years left in them.

Where would they go from here though in order to replace Neymar?

There are rumour that they are interested in Ousmane Dembele.

But considering how incompetent their board, they will probably end up giving the minutes to Deulofeu.

Elite punishment for trying to unsettle Verratti :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

According to Bouhafsi, who we trust here, Neymarā€™s representatives contacted PSG though. It can be Neymar isnā€™t as glad to play 2nd fiddle as Suarez is. Not for the long term at least.

With the drop off Brazilian players usually have after some good years they probably should get rid of him sooner rather than later.

Hmmm thatā€™s very snake like to me :thinking:

South American players have such weird mentalities.

For Neymar it makes sense. He got his move under incredibly sketchy circumstances to go play with the best player in the word and develop there. Heā€™s checked that off his list, now he can go get a massive payday, live in Paris with the glam life he quite likes, and be the main man. Win win.

I wonder if BarƧa wonā€™t consider Dybala as his replacement. Would represent a harder sign but would certainly make Messi happy, and BarƧa players/ex-players have long kind of signalled Dybala as the next big BarƧa player.

1 Like

Word is that Barcelona have bid ā‚¬80m for Coutinho

1 Like

Good, weaken a rival

1 Like