Other Clubs' Transfers

Just so you can have something else to moan about? Oh hell no.

Stop moaning about people moaning you :campbell:

2 Likes

Are you saying we aren’t a top club, he’d start here.

1 Like

If Wolfsburg was a PL club they’d have been relegated last season.

He can definitely do better than that, unless he’s part of an exciting rebuilding job but even then, can definitely do better.

1 Like

No, I’m saying he isn’t half as good as people think and shouldn’t be starting for a top club yet.

1 Like

He had a good first season and would have improved if he didn’t have 1. Girlfriend Issues 2. Mourinho ruining his career. He would of done better if LVG weren’t sacked or if he played under Wenger or Klopp.

Good point, I’m being a bit too harsh on him tbh

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/888041805731819520

At least the word “no” isn’t just reserved for us. Apparently Monaco told City that Mendy is worth more than Walker :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

I think he’s overrated to fuck as well. Every time I’ve watched him play, and I’ve watched him play quite a bit, he looks like a French Theo Walcott.

1 Like

Should’ve gone to Specsavers pal.

1 Like
2 Likes

So Wenger has finally been caught tapping up. Took the family for one meal too many

Real Madrid. They have been clearing funds by selling Danilo, Morata and James.

Key word there is “important”. That rules us out :sunglasses:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/skysports_bryan/status/888053820198191104

Course Arsenal isn’t involved we haven’t got the balls to be that aggressive in the market

1 Like

That and say what you want about us with regard to success in recent yes but it’s always class first with how we conduct ourselves in the transfer market.

7 Likes

sentimental petter patter tbh. ‘class’ ultimately means nothing, I’d gladly trade it all for consistent major honours.

Think Chelsea fans cared about class when they were lifting the prem for the 2nd time in 3 years?

In any case where’s the class in dropping rountinly low ball bids when buying clubs know we’re rich?

4 Likes

Does nothing all game except occasionally pops up with a goal. Certainly sounds like someone I know.

And let’s be honest, if he can’t make a mark on one of the worst United sides I’ve seen in decades I’m not sure I feel he’ll be integral to our own expansive building project.

For the fee there are many better options, Mahrez for one.

Truthfully I’d rather put the time into Iwobi who looks a much better rounded player than Martial, I get “attribute player” vibes from the Frenchmen every time I watch him play.

Says PSG and Man city and NOT Arsenal

2 Likes