Other Clubs' Transfers

And don’t you think about our profits? :mustafi:

So this Neymar deal is actually happening?

If psg sign neymar then that’s another club no longer Interested in Sanchez

Is Neymar a stat padding tosser or world class? I really don’t know how to judge his hype. Messi has the ability to be pull his team to titles, truly world class. Does Neymar possess such talent?

The fact that Neymar is being bid on for over £200 million shows how stupidly out of touch the modern game has become regards to money. He’s a good player, but he barely hold a candle to the other major Brazilian talents from the past.

Absolutely insane.

4 Likes

I agree with you about the fees but barely holds a candle?

He’s a phenomenal player already, generational talent and not yet at his peak, absolutely carries that Brazilian team.

When it’s all said and done there’s little doubt he’ll be one of the greatest Brazilian players.

3 Likes

Hart is a hammer.

West Ham busy today!

Arnautovic is such an underwhelming signing.

3 Likes

Don Vito is off to Reading for £2m.

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/887372286365446144

Fucking Arnautovic. That’s the Theo to West Ham dream over. And for 24 million!

1 Like

There’s still the Theo to Everton for £30m dream :henry2:

5 Likes

I feel like he’d have been a much better fit for West Ham.

I rate Arnautovic, decent signing for West Ham

1 Like

Flog Giroud and bring Big Pat in?

1 Like

Rather flog Walcott…Schick can play on the wings too right? There are enough games in the season for him to get a chance of being striker even if he doesnt, but we all know we are not gonna go after him.

I bet Juve are Schick and tired about this

3 Likes

He’ll be their best player in no time #believe

Rumour has been that the first medical Schick had with Juve a few weeks back highlighted an issue with his heart, that’s been confirmed now I think.

Hopefully it’s nothing serious.

1 Like

I don’t know anything about Schick’s medical condition but he is exactly the type of player we should be looking to sign if we can. The price Juve was set to pay was very affordable in this market if I recall.

2 Likes

It was a €30m release clause, the president recently said it’s now expired.