Other Clubs' Transfers

So this one’s already done

1 Like

why can all these lesser clubs get decent talents but we dont boggles the mind.

We’ve got the likes of Ramsey who needs young talents like Tielemans?

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/MessiMinutes/status/867755319505678340

I’m :pray: we’re one of those foreign teams Ferrero can’t remember.

1 Like

Morata to Milan for 60 mil. It’s almost done.

Morata fucking loves bouncing around from club to club for big fees lol.

2 Likes

I think the term is “doing a Schürrle”.

2 Likes

Are Milan expected to spend huge this summer ? Not great for our Europa League prospects if so.

That sounds like some gross German sex act.

3 Likes

The markets fucked up, €60m for Perisic :open_mouth:
https://twitter.com/SkyFootball/status/868778758500741120

1 Like

28 years old.

Not worth anything close to that amount, markets fucked or not.

My estimation of Pep will really decrease if City keep up this level of spending. He’s still a great coach but I have more appreciation for managers who achieve results in an unideal environment with constraints

2 Likes

He is a fraud of a manager just like Mourinho. It is not difficult to do well when at the best clubs with the best players in each league you go to and then disrupt other clubs along the way taking their players and also destroying everyone in their wake taking top talents and hoarding talent.

1 Like

I have lost so much respect for Guardiola. He is another manager who can only win it by buying like a maniac. Surely, it’s not right being penny pincher like us, but you just kill football in the way Guardiola does.

At least nurture some talent FFS, Fucking Chavski, Manu and Mancity you bunch of cunts!

1 Like

Lol. Who cares what the players cost? It’s not like he’s signing Kroos, Neymar and Suarez. Silva, Mbappe and Ederson are hardly the most proven world class players.

Whether they pay 15m or 45m for Benfica’s goalkeeper or 20m or 110m for Mbappe it makes no difference to how good a coach he is.

He won’t have anything to do with transfer negotiations anyway and City always have to go over market rate.

2 Likes

Usually the clubs who are the biggest spender are the clubs who win. Bayern, Juventus, Barcelona/Real f.e. are all the highest spenders in their respective Leagues and the successful clubs. I think fees being so inflated these days make it look worse than it actually is. But we’re in a situation that you’ll have to pay up otherwise you won’t get anybody. An environment created by Chelsea/City/PSG. Man City are just playing the game. I don’t feel like that is something we can blame on Guardiola.

2 Likes

Exactly.
Guardiola is at a club where they want almost instant success, as well as good football.
The only way to get that is to spend, but he still has to be a great manager to transform so many new players into a title winning team.

The era of giving a manager several seasons to turn a club round, like we have, is well gone.
Even Wenger won the double after just two seasons.
Some clubs go through two or three managers a season, like Watford, who have had more managers in one season than we have had in about a quarter of a century.

Guardiola has no choice.
The PL is the most competitive league in Europe, and if he gets left behind in the transfer market, then there are plenty of other clubs willing to take their place.

:confused: Sandro is young and very cheap (£5m clause), but i’m not sure if he would be anymore than squad filler.