Other Clubs' Transfers

Matic will help them win the league with boring ass 1 nils all the way to the bank.

At the moment I see them drawing more than anything a la last season.

I think Mou is going to kick on this season tbh, he doesn’t tread water for very long. I know Matic isn’t a world class signing but it’s a pretty pragmatic one, I wish Chelsea would fuck up and stop selling them decent players that make them slightly more competitive like Mata.

I rate Matic to a degree but I don’t think their midfield is a great one, it’s good but there’s room for a lot of inconsistency there.

If Pogba doesn’t shine brightly and carry them it could be a big problem.

Jose will kick on but I think he’s in somewhat of a decline as a manager tbh, he may very prove me wrong though.

Where’d you get that fee from?

Yeah all Europeans start with a 3, not a 5.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ArsenalTSN/status/879435132171685889

So in other words Arsenal are hoping to bring in Lacazette and Lemar.

6 Likes

Like they were shit.

The Telegraph really has become a joke of source. Rehashing what people have been saying for the last couple of weeks.

1 Like

No ‘proper’ movement for over a week now? Just the same drummed up interest in these 3 players exclusively, run over every media platform out there. It all remains clicks until some other smoke arises from Wenger’s tower, Arsenegard :wenger2:

The Kolasinac transfer is wearing off already, GIVE ME MORE ARSENAL.

:giroud3::mustafi:

give us a clue

“Discussions held with Arsenal”.

Raiola is a cunt, Italy not first choice, regular contact man u, discussions to open with arsenal. Something to that effect.

3 Likes

discussions with Arsenal have taken place

I’m not having a go at the player, as I don’t know him and he might be very good, but there was no excitement in the first place to have even worn off for me lol

6 Likes

haha Jakey, exactly this

Oh there was no excitement conjured up there as that deal was a sure thing for a good month right? However the buzz around the unveiling of a shiny new player, the photos, the kick ups, the accomplished and aspiring dreams said player has regarding Arsenal have all worn off. I need Lemor.

Ousmane Dembele in Manchester according to AS, fuck me don’t tell me City are gonna get him?

1 Like