Other Clubs' Transfers

I wish that Mbappe will happen but am i taking what has been said negative or positive as gospel no i am not. I am saying in general i dont think anyone really knows what is going but the club until they ‘leak it’

Lacazette isn’t going to sign for Atletico with their transfer ban during a world cup season regardless of CL football.

@Burgundy That was a good piece.

1 Like

Manolas & Paredes are possibly moving to Zenit :unamused:

1 Like

WTF

You got a link ?

1 Like

Imgur

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/ArsenalTSN/status/878414473756905476

Lacazette and Lemar would be incredible. :heart_eyes:

Lemar looks a great young talent, would love him at Arsenal

1 Like

If we get Lemar too does that mean Mahrez is not happening ?? Good few players we could possibly pick up and in the process sell some of our fringe first team Walcott etc

1 Like

Its weird that Arsenal fans would think that we could get mbappe after Real and PSG had bid and been rebuffed… Will take a while to wrap my head around that one…

I follow all the major leagues and watch most of the top 4 clubs in each league. IMO Lacazette suits us best… He is fantastic finisher and can work around tight spaces, conatantly creating his own chances. Teams in the PL dont generally give us room to run behind so Auba would flop here (bring the hate, awful technique )… And as a hold up player Laca is miles ahead of Mbappe ( who I believe is the real deal, but still too raw).

I’ll be overjoyed if we get him (Laca )even though its a season late. He has only gotten better over the last 2 years. … Never goes missing, great technique, quick feet for those 1,2s in the box that we live on. Honestly I wouldn’t take Mbappe over him at this point in their careers.

This is just my opinion :giroud:

3 Likes

Been seeing this myopic line of reasoning quite a lot recently. Great players will always make/find room.

No disrespect to the man but Auba is not going to be remembered as one of the greats… He is a fantastic poacher and suits Dortmunds style of play to a T.
Like Vardy for Leicester in their PL winning season… But better.
He is the tip of an incredibly solid spear. Reus, Dembele , schurle, kagawa, pulisic… They create the chances… He wastes them ( harsh i know ).
There’s a reason the big clubs aren’t swooping in for him considering the dearth of available strikers right now.

Arsenal to put a £21mil bid in for Goretzka

Don’t know anything about the player.

1 Like

I agree that Aubameyang does play i front of a great midfield but I still think he is a top striker, although if it was a choice between him or Reus as an attacking player, I would go for Reus.

I think Aubameyang is a better version of Lukaku, who I also wouldn’t mind here.

There were several clubs that were reported to be interested in him last season but Dortmund had just sold a few big name players like Mkhitayran, Hummels and Gundagon, and anymore would have been too much,
It might be true that not many clubs are after him this transfer window, but the top clubs aren’t exactly queueing up to buy Lacazette either.

1 Like

And this also applies to Lacazette?

1 Like

Source?

I can’t see a concrete one but he was asked about our supposed interest at the Confederations Cup and didn’t give anything away.

I suppose because there isn’t anything to give but I hope the interest is solid.

Read it on sky sports news app so couldn’t put a link on

apparently us and Spurs are after a young English centre back from Charlton, Ezri Konsa

http://www.kentlive.news/reports-arsenal-and-tottenham-hotspur-chase-charlton-athletic-youngster/story-30408483-detail/story.html

I hear that we are supposed to have a clear out of 8 or 9 starters

can that be true?