Other Clubs' Transfers

Its in the Header above picture…Couldnt find a decent gazides to fit the original face so gave him a monkey face… The other is Arsene

How the fuck can you have the audacity to claim news is “breaking”, when the content is literally just some dude saying he was lying about thinking his employers are shit.

https://twitter.com/DominicKing_DM/status/876087950144147456

1 Like

They have got their business done early, and have got three decent signings.
I was going to ask where they got all their money from, but then realised they are spending the money from the sale of Lukaku, before they sell him.

Also new billionaire owner.

3 Likes

Them 3 Everton signings are better than they had but not better than what any of the 6 teams above them have.
In fact if Lukaku goes their potentially weaker than last season imo.

Dani Alves is linked with a £5m move to Man City according to the guardian and reports in Spain. Looks like this one might be genuine.

Despite his age, he is an absolute steal for that price. Superb player.

From Zabaleta and Sagna to Dani Alves and Kyle Walker :flushed:

with us most likely selling Jenkinson and Debuchy then we should be in for him at that price

He’d be a major upgrade for us. Unfortunately Guardiola > Champions League football > competing for trophies and money makes this one impossible for us I’m afraid.

We have two young and fresh players on the right. Why do you want Alves??

1 Like

A two year deal for a serial winner would give them the chance to learn from one of the best players in that position. Also Alves is definitely not capable of playing every game either, so I’m sure Guardiola will not sacrifice youth for him.

All about squad depth and quality, and he ticks both boxes.

I don’t count Oxlaide Chamberlain, been decent for a couple of months in the 6 years he’s been at arsenal

If they don’t win the league next season and by some margin it won’t be a good look for Pep at all.

I think he certainly has to win something. The EPL is so competitive that I don’t think it’s a given for any manager in the world right now.

if he doesn’t win anything then he should definitely go, especially that City have sacked previous managers for actually winning trophies

My hunch this summer is Sanchez will be sold and we will bring in Pennazette and Mahrez, as for Ozil I have no idea.

1 Like

You don’t count him because you missed many games.

1 Like

What? Leaving Juventus after just one season? Weird decision.

1 Like

It’s definitely incredibly competitive but considering the money they’ll end up spending and the reputation of the man it won’t look good on his CV if he gets to three years deep in the league without winning it.

Perhaps I’m being overly critical but they were talking up this guy bringing a football revolution to the PL before he joined.

1 Like