Other Clubs' Transfers

Is Bramall ready for this? Wasn’t expecting him to be in the championship so soon.

Permanent.

wow what a fall from grace for the lesbian!

3 Likes

Really surprising that a better team wouldn’t come in for him after his performance at Sevilla. Probably a wages thing I’m guessing.

2 Likes

Waiting to see what happens with PSG and Mbappe…

1 Like

Aye, I believe they’re one of those new rich Turkish clubs. Still, enjoy Erdogan’s paradise, Mr Nasri. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol!

Even Antalyaspor are signing upgrades on Walcott.

7 Likes

Fucking hell…
https://twitter.com/GFFN/status/899740842218450944

I’d question Monaco’s desire to win if true but if PSG are going to spend £200m on players and walk the league then you might as well be the one making the £200m. They can probably scrap for 2nd / 3rd for a fraction of that anyway.

3 Likes

Should have gone for Lucas.

The way Monaco have been torn apart is really sad. Had they kept that team together it could have signaled a reemergence for french football into prominence with Lyon and OM building too.

3 Likes

You really can’t refuse an offer like that. Winning or not. Lucas is still a quality player.

If Jardim is able to perform with a totally different team he’s my favourite Wenger successor by some distance btw.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/GFFN/status/899768301928062976
Hoping this one isn’t true

Mbappe offer is said to be a loan deal with an obligation to buy.

Hate PSG so much. When will they learn that you need more than one team for a league to be exciting.

1 Like

Tbh they probably think the league is beneath them, their aim is the Champions League. Their team is full of ridiculous talent now, every league game probably feels like a training session for them.

another pointless loan for Jenkinson, he obviously will never be part of our plans and hasn’t been for a long time, we should really just sell him rather then loan him out again for about the 4th year in a row

One of many pointless loans over the years…

Or his attitude.