Other Clubs' Transfers

is he saying we shouldn’t do it or posing a question?

Lol as @JakeyBoy said what nonsense, anyways Alexis will be gone in 12 months time so that won’t be a dilemma for long, possibly Ozil too.

You can’t set out with the mentality of having 11 amazing players, one for each position, and then not accepting that you can accommodate any more of the same level.

I bet you won’t hear too much moaning from whoever misses out of the awesome Man City attacking options. Draxler should be pursued as of yesterday

3 Likes

Why can’t you pricks respond something like “no it’ll be fine, maybe we could even play all 4 at the same time and blow teams off the park” Or “we have plenty of matches to play they will all get plenty of playing time” it’s hardly a nonsense to consider how we would fit them all into the squad

Why doesn’t draxler just stay at psg then? They have less attackers than Man City for example, if their players on what bench won’t complain why would draxler at psg?

A week into the season and the AKBers are already showing signs of strain…:upside_down_face:

6 Likes

He may well be happy enough at PSG, but im just of the opinion that a club befitting our status should not be scared to go for this level of player. It’s a ‘top down’ way of thinking but iintroducing better players into the squad squeezes out opportunities for lesser players like Walcott that do ok but can probably be improved upon

2 Likes

Please quote any post saying we shouldn’t sign draxler

Are we even linked with Draxler? I have only read he is apparently unsettled because of Neymar arrival.

We’ve been linked with him for about 37 years!

7 Likes

I vaguely remember some picture of him on holiday with Özil, which means they’re friends, which means we can both convince him to stay and sign another big talent in one fell swoop. Neat :sunglasses:

I meant these days :xhaka:

https://twitter.com/GaffneyVLC/status/898503609972912128

Really can’t see us getting a player from Real on loan. Anyway who is he? @Burgundy?

Granit Xhaka carbon copy, we need something different…

AFAIK he’s a similar player in role to Xhaka though a lot more mobile.

@AbouCuellar better person to ask, I think he’s watched him.

Assuming he’s a fit to play alongside Xhaka (I’m sure he’s an alternative to him at least) I wouldn’t be against it, talented player who there wouldn’t be too much pressure to give regular game time too because he’s not ours. But my guess is he’s not the profile of player our midfield is lacking.

1 Like

Fucking hell he’s such a yer da. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

maybe about 10 years ago

Merson is such a twat nowadays. He asks why we don’t buy Barry, and then proceeds to describe Xhaka.

10 Likes

Looks like United are in for Lemar now. Let them spend north of 60M for Mou to turn him into an extra defender

3 Likes

Apparently, Seri is close to join Barca. They are still fucking us up :sanchez2: