Summer 2016 Transfers Thread

Leroy Sane & Gabriel Jesus, two of the best young players in world football both going to City.

1 Like

City looking good tbh. Is that Gabigol?

Nah it’s the better one.

1 Like

Who da fuq is that bearded old cunt

Manchester Evening News now reporting G.Jesus to City.

No, Gabigol is Gabriel Barbosa and more of a wide forward, Gabriel Jesus is a natural #9, almost a year younger and far better.

1 Like

City preparing to replace Aguero before we replaced van Persie. :joy::joy::cry:

4 Likes

Pep gonna Pep.

Juventus are so good at transfers

If my memory serves me right, he only scored against Bolton in 2010.

https://twitter.com/barcastuff_real/status/756196093285715968

Robin van Persie is better than the players who have been linked with Arsenal during last months.

That is a pretty interesting development given that Real was heavily rumored to be his other suitor. I wonder if it motivates Perez to get back into the Pogba sweepstakes. Lets hope so. It would be hilarious to see United lose out on Pogba at the last minute.

@A.F 's favourite player :wink:

Why is everyone else signing players so easily lol

Because Arsene Wenger isn’t the manager of any other club lol

4 Likes

Wenger doesn’t like spending money like the other top managers, so when he insists we will only buy super quality and players that are better than what we have, that combination doesn’t really work.

Besides Ibra which United had to give stupid wages (who might not even be that great at this age and adjusting to a new league, but I’ll give you him because of his history), and Mickhatryan(?lol) Who would have improved our squad so much that we’ve missed out on?

[quote=“Arsenal4thetreble, post:59, topic:310”]
Who would have improved our squad so much that we’ve missed out on?
[/quote]We have missed out on managers like Mourinho, Klopp, Guardiola, Pochettino, Conte, Bilic etc that will freshen their teams, and strengthen the positions that need filling, rather than just sitting on an accumulating pile of money, persisting with consistently under performing players, and repeating the same mistakes.

It’s the fact we have gone stale and everyone, including the players, want to see new quality players to freshen it up.

What supporter doesn’t want to see new players at their club?

1 Like

I was asking for a realistic answer and I get this drivel. Where have I read this before? Oh yeah in every single fucking thread existing on this site.