Summer 2016 Transfers Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZCpahr0rho

3 Likes

£25m potentially raising to £30m, can’t help but feel they could have spent their money better but at least they’re getting business done instead of making excuses.

1 Like

Bolasie is a good signing if Koemann can make him consistent. He has too many invisible games but almost unplayable when on song. Uncharacteristically strong for a wide player too.

4 Likes

Good signing for Everton. Reminds me of Mané. If Koeman can get him consistent then they have a top player.

Oh how I wish Koeman was our manager instead of that French fraud we have. :persevere:

Surprised Barca are selling but that’s the end of Joe Hart then

Not that surprising to be honest. Ter Stegen had a hissy fit and demanded playing in Liga games, plus his relationship with Bravo is terrible.

1 Like

Bravo to City looks like it’s nearly done then. Hart is going to have to work really hard to ever get back in the first team.

Didn’t start tonight.

Would anyone want him?

Nope. I hope he just cunts them off and runs down his contract.

1 Like

Nope, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it happened. He’d be available!

So we never made a bid for mahrez and we havent made one for mustafi either,kinda makes u wonder wtf theve been doing after xhaka whom they signed without fuss . Holding and Asano wernt too big a project. So what or whom have the really been persuing . Or is it all 4 show ?

1 Like

Apparently we’re “keeping the powder dry”
FOREVER.

Blimey, his time at Chelsea didn’t last long then. Wonder if staying in London is still a priority for him. Maybe he’ll complete the set, do what Gallas did and join Spurs :cristo:

Haha Fabregas fucking hates Tottenham. That’ll never happen.

He loves money and being a cunt more than he hates Tottenham so you never know. Guaranteed if he does go to the spuds we read quotes from him in a couple of years time saying he spoke to Wenger and he basically gave it the ok.

2 Likes

It’s pretty hard not to remember Mane right now.

I genuinely thought you were talking about Wenger there.

I would have said the same about Chelsea and Mourinho at one point.

1 Like

Apart from the fact he now completely acts like a chelsea player ie dive cheat harrass the ref etc I find it hard to hate Fabregas. He said had a verbal deal that if he gave his all in what was his last season Wenger would let him go .Fabregas had been massively Tapped up by his mates at Barca and the club and was no secret that one day he would go back .Wenger then reneged on the deal and the two fell out with Fabregas more ir less going on strike. Gazidis was forced to intercede and Gazidis sold him at a shit price as the Barca knew they had us by the balls. Gazidis then sold Nasri who had refused to sign an extension prompting a meltdown from Wenger who then refused to get involved in the transfer process that brought the rash of players on deadline day. In fact he even flew abroad to chair a coaching seminar on that last day. I would have him back tommorow but will never happen as Wenger who says he never made that promise to Fabregas and felt betrayed . Who knowd who told the truth but it was Wenger that refused to have him back ,fab was dead keen .

2 Likes

He was really great for us, but his laziness for Chelsea has made me question him now. Maybe he’d care for us and actually try, but too many games not trying has put me off.

Sanchez Giroud
Ozil
Fabregas Cazorla
Xhaka

Would be assist central. Giroud would break the expected goal failure record.

6 Likes

Odegaard looks to be going on loan to Rennes after their coach more or less confirmed reports.

Lyon kept all their players including a fit again Fekir, Lucien Favre @ Nice, Unai Emery @ PSG and now Odegaard @ Rennes, going to be an interesting Ligue 1 season.

Rennes working to sign Luan too!