Stoke vs Arsenal (PL)

IMG_2581

1 Like

Looks like everyone loves my idea of playing Ox in the middle at CM. Itā€™s okay my validation will come from Wenger and not some forum warrior armchair managers.

2 Likes

ummm Wenger is playing him at WB, not CM, despite having so few options there atmā€¦

What, you redneck hotdog?

Oxlade Chamberlain is playing some good stuff at left wingback, outperforming actual wing backs in their own position.

Why on earth would you want to throw that away and then further disadvantage the team by playing him in centre midfield where heā€™s shown he doesnā€™t (yet) possess the attributes of a top class player in that role.

3 Likes

Ox was class last year in that role we all saw it. I think with his mobility heā€™s got a high ceiling, he could really grow into that role if given a chance.

WEā€™RE WEARING THE AWESOME BLACK AND PINK THIRD TOP TOMORROW!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

8 Likes

So basically weā€™re not wearing the blue becauseā€¦itā€™s shit?

3 Likes

Ox doesnā€™t have a high ceiling and was average as a CM. He is simply not good enough to play there.

3 Likes

Hope we destroy these fuckers at their own ground, in our sexy kit, with XhakaLaca goals.

2 Likes

Hopefully it doesnā€™t bring us bad luck :wink:

1 Like

5-2 with five goal scorers: Ramsey, Laca, Giroud, Sead, Welbz

Honestly Xhaka is a liability. Heā€™s the lead contributor to us leaking goalsā€¦gotta change it up. Maybe let Ox be the b2b and let Xhaka juat sit deep.

Predictions like this are nothing without the minutes included

1 Like

8, 23, 37, 70, 89

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to this one

Iā€™m totally hyped (for our American friends), stoked (for our Australian friends- pardon the pun) and looking forward to this one.

2-1 to the rugby team, though :frowning:

And the attendance?

Cā€™mon you mighty Arsenal! Destroy these fuckers!