Southampton v Arsenal (PL)

Would rather have Walcott than Welbeck on the bench, at least brings pace in behind, Welbeck just brings mid air shots

2 Likes

At least Welbeck can beat a man lol

3 Likes

Having to discuss between Theo & Welbeck. Our choices are depressing.

5 Likes

Opened MDC

http://craigduarte.co.uk/mdc/

Closed thread :lock:

1 Like

So lucky to get a draw.

Not good enough, at all. We’re so inefficient. Just crap.

Ramsey fucked too, that looked comical near the end. He’ll be out till February

1 Like

God damn awful performance, rescued a point. Better than nothing :xhaka:

bogey team bogey team bogey team bogey team

@Phoebica

Knew we would have not won after @GunnerGirl’s prediction.

Not sure it’s just the bogey team thing. But rather the away from home thing.

6 Likes

I don’t get the fucking difference between away from home and at home. Our away crowd is fucking louder than our home crowd, so it can’t be the chanting they’re missing.

Fucking shameful.

1 Like

Awful. Giroud saved us again at the end to at least get a point from the shambles.

All on Wenger yet again.

#WengerOut #NotMyManager

4 Likes

Glad I put a tenner on the draw. Cheers Ollie :slight_smile:

2 Likes

F’ckin ridiculous. So damn lucky to get a point.

Giroud has staked a claim for a starting berth. Yes, he hasn’t held the line well in the past, but neither has Lacazette.

Either that or let’s go 4-4-2 with both giroud and lacazette up front with Welbeck coming on for either one of them if they’re underperforming. At the very least, that helps us to prepare for life without Ozil and Sanchez

Another comical start, and it’s amazing that after struggling with the high press last week, we did nothing in training this week to try and rectify that.

In the end, we were pretty lucky to come away with anything.

3 Likes

Are you surprised? Wenger never analyzes our opponents.

1 Like

Blaming individuals is very harsh. Collectively we’re just shit away from home.

That’s a coaching issue.

1 Like

29 points from 16 pretty much explains us, 2 wins from 8 away games, lucky we got Wenger to sign an extension god knows where we’d be without him.

2 Likes

Is the league worth caring about now? We aren’t winning it and we should get top 4 regardless, we have a good fixture list from Feb onwards. Whatever. I’m looking forward to EL knockout games more

2 Likes