Southampton v Arsenal (FA Cup)

Puke worthy lineup.

biggest worry there is the Benchā€¦6 outfield players, 4 of them are defendersā€¦

Welbeck, Walcott and Lucas up front is exciting, interesting to see ox at CM.

Not a strong lineup at all, but resting the players is the right thing to do with 2 important games within 5 days of each other.

I get it. Plus Southampton arenā€™t exactly on fire so Iā€™ll reserve judgement

1 Like

not sure of the problem there. When weā€™re winning 3-0, we bring on the defenders to secure the win.

No way weā€™re gonna win nowā€¦

ALL THE DOUBLE BARRELS!

Scenes at that midfield

Thatā€™s what happens in this day and age when people have kids before getting married :grin:

And if we are behind?!

Well we have Alexis and Iwobi on the bench. But we wonā€™t be behind, Bould has it sorted.

So much pace in that team, should be a thrashing.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with the old badgeā€¦hes a prick thoughā€¦

:xhaka:

So hes using this game to give the returning injured,sorry new signings game timeā€¦

I actually quite lile the lineup. No idea what to expect however I am choosing to remain positive.

The front three could be a revelation, Ox is having a great season (remain objective AC) and from what we have seen so far of JRA there is every reason to believe he could be a fantastic CAM.

Expect a batshit crazy about of fluidity and interchanging. Just got to hope we donā€™t lose possession at all. :smile:

^TMW you wait all morning to see the Arsenal XI

2 Likes

MDC opened

JOIN US :point_right: http://craigduarte.co.uk/mdc/

Every managers during the Summer bought replacement for the players with the problem of the AFCON in January. We have Elneny off for this competition, another midfielder out for 4 games, another midfielder out for 3 months but nobody (young or experienced midfielder) has been bought to solve the problem. Stupid choice by AW in this case.

Agreed. Just found it amusing that itā€™s the old badge on new shirts. :wink:

1 Like

Cā€™mon Arsenal!

Southamptonā€™s line up is unreal. I donā€™t even think I know some of them. No excuses if we lose.

1 Like