Southampton

Still don’t change the fact it’s their cup final. Cunts like Stoke.

I mean, it’s not even remotely true. Southampton were fucking shite against us.

3 Likes

I see I’m way behind here from the other fixtures thread.

Was always going to happen after he slagged off their own players.

They’re surely going down with West Brom, two established Prem clubs gone with one fell swoop

1 Like

Should have never got rid of Puel who did so well for them.

Mark Hughes? Really?

I was just about to suggest they get Hughes, but as a joke, and they actually are interested in him.

If not him, why not go fo Pulis or Allardyce?

The lack of imagination, and how the same uninspiring managers keep getting jobs at PL clubs is amazing.

I’d be fascinated to know why any club owner would think Hughes would be a great choice.

What has he ever done at any club for anyone to think he could do a decent job at Southampton?

1 Like

So they can do down easily :wink:

:wave: :wave:

It’s about time, he was leading them to relegation.

Southampton have some blame too though, they didn’t exactly reinvest the VVD money, the club is on the slide big time.

It’s a little funny that drawing against United was the final straw, that’s how bad they are.

1 Like

Imagine the Southampton manager getting sacked because they didn’t beat United :joy::joy:

(I know it’s not really but still funny :wink:)

2 Likes

Hughes is back on the managerial merry-go-round with Pulis, Allardyce, Pardew, Moyes, etc.

These managers just go round in circles a bit like Monopoly board.
So when they have have been at every club do they just go back to the club they started at and then go round again? :grinning:

Merson on the debate last night was again spouting the its a massive risk as he’s never managed in the PL before. They should get a experienced PL manager in until the summer then go for him then .

:joy::joy: He’s so yer da. Probably thinks big Sam is the best manager in the world. You think he would learn from saying this already about Marco Silva!!

2 Likes

Interesting. Liverpool/Tottenham’s new manager in a few years.

Exactly.
Perhaps Southampton have learned from the mistake of appointing someone like Hughes who has managed several clubs in the PL and gone for Hasenhuttl who, like one of their previous managers Pochettino, hadn’t managed in the PL before.

Yeah but in all fairness Hughes got the job because Pelligrino was crap and Puel not much better. Nationality isnt the issue on either side of the argument.
Limited ability managers with poor squads and weak investment = Southampton true course and status right now.

1 Like
2 Likes

Crossy gets all the big scoops like this incredible exclusive

2 Likes

:eyes:

7 Likes