Site Feedback

Is that somehow different from just using “Night Shift” on my iphone or “Blue Shade” on my Fire tablet?

Night Shift just cancels out blue light so it shows a warmer colour. Night mode is this:

1 Like

to anyone: how do I mute another poster? so I can mute the five people who can’t stop crying about everything in every thread 24/7 clogging the forums with their crying lol

2 Likes

Honestly mate I’m probably the biggest Luddite on here. After a bit of trepidation and experimenting this place is quite fun.
This place has rejuvenated my interest in Arsenal over the last couple of seasons so I’m not letting that go.
Your a good member and I’d urge you stay and contribute.
Like your Arsenal imput and think your other stuff is always thought provoking.
Always come across as a honest and genuine bloke.
Just hope you stick around mate.

2 Likes

Are people still getting the phishing error on the new site?

Yeah, quite a lot.

We have an option where you can mute notifications from members you don’t want to hear from.

Click the avatar top right hand corner of the screen. Then click the little circle called Preferences. After that, scroll towards the bottom of the page until you see where it says Users and it’ll have Muted alongside.

In the box, type the members name you don’t want to receive notifications from. Once you’re done. Click Save Changes.

1 Like

I get it on Chrome Browser and Safari but not on IE.

Yep! But not alot.

@Bl1nk using chrome on my phone I don’t get it on either site. Still get it on both on the laptop

Using Firefox & I’m not getting the errors on the new site. Just the old one still, Which I guess will happen until it gets archived. [quote=“Bl1nk, post:165, topic:142, full:true”]
Are people still getting the phishing error on the new site?
[/quote]

[quote=“Persona, post:171, topic:142”]
Using Firefox & I’m not getting the errors on the new site. Just the old one still, Which I guess will happen until it gets archived.
[/quote]Tis the same for me. It’s basically effecting those who are using Chrome the most.

I’ve just went on my laptop using chrome and I don’t get the message on NEW OA!

Btw I find this funny lol. In the top posters of the day there hasn’t been enough posters to fill the boxes!! :joy: I seen in on the month one when a new month started but never the daily one! haha.

You’re easily amused. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

[quote=“shamrockgooner, post:174, topic:142”]
You’re easily amused. :slight_smile:
[/quote]You have to be when you live in Scotland :wenger:

2 Likes

If it’s of any value I get it every single time on the latest firefox, even though I filled in the form explaining it is not a deceptive site like 5 times lol

Anyway, out with the old - in with the new; this place looks good and with @Bl1nk explaining somewhere in the middle of this thread that you can get to the top by clicking the date on the slider, that was the only thing that directly annoyed me about the new layout. I do feel a little bit ‘lost’ as in ‘where’ on the forums I am, I see the categories up top and all, but I think I’ll get used to it soon, it shouldn’t be a problem for long for any of us I think.

The thing where we have the latest stuff in suggested topics at the bottom is brilliant imo.

With VB I was always inclined to scroll back to the top of the page, which is made redundant by the helpful OA image/link above but I keep finding myself doing it here too. Im sure I’ll get over it once VB is gone for good :slight_smile:

I’m really liking the new website. Love the fact we don’t have page numbers anymore. The page just keeps going down and down! Also like how you can have the reply box hover over the site as your browse it.

Will we be getting the matchday chat back?

1 Like

[quote=“goooooner, post:178, topic:142”]
Will we be getting the matchday chat back?
[/quote]Absolutely!

We’re in the process of testing one out and adapting it for this site. We’ll probably do a test run with it before the first game of the season :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hm. It seems as if in the preferences thing I can choose to ignore notifications by users, as well as topics, but not posts? Or am I blind?