Site Feedback

https://web.archive.org/web/20130301215414/http://www.onlinearsenal.com/forum.php?s=975e9022de2a70fb649ca2f9267ede6c

Was feeling nostalgic :smiley: Look at that old beauty. What a sight.

4 Likes

I can spot my name on the latest thread posted inside the rumour mill! Sebastian Corchia :sunglasses:

Is it just me or are the thread names not going dark anymore when they no longer have unread posts?

1 Like

Been about a year since I joined OA so just gonna state the obvious and say its a great forum :+1:

1 Like

I’ve noticed that too. It’s oddly annoying.

3 Likes

Did a little CSS magic, refresh and check now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cheers Bl1nk. :+1:

Glad it wasn’t just mine…Thought a browser update may have been in order. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks @Bl1nk :heart:

Is there a way to make sure certain posters don’t get to see my post?
I don’t want individuals like @TheSpecialCnut and his resident wank band to be bothered by my ‘bullshit spewing’ posting.

I don’t understand why they don’t use the ‘mute’ function if they are so bothered by me.

This forum doesn’t have a mute button sadly

1 Like

Well fuck. I scroll past posters I don’t tend to like rather than mocking them, so I didn’t know there is no mute button.

I was thinking something similar in MDC that a mute option would be a good idea

1 Like

This isn’t Facebook, like the real world here you have to come across opinions that you don’t like :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Can’t have a mute option. The software creator doesn’t believe in it. No safe spaces. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Opinions yes but in real life, I can choose to not entertain people who I can see only prefer to mock me, rather than share opinions.

Mute function is excellent in instances when your only tendency to a given poster/opinion is making fun of said poster or opinion.

Not denying that I have been guilty of same with Brady & Abou at times but starting to think forum needs a mute button given there are sections who are just hell bent on shushing others.

And this is coming from a guy who would get muted the most.

I understand what you mean don’t get me wrong, but it’s just as easy to scroll down a comment or two. Also it’s always good to read other opinions, no matter how ill-informed they may be. It’s why I look at the Mail online once a week :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’d have a mute button if we could but the guy who created the software doesn’t want them so it’s not going to happen.

Nothing wrong with opinions but just the way people post can come across as annoying at times

Why would u have a mute button?

But I feel the mute button would get rid of some of the debates. Sure some posts are flippant and add nothing at all to the forum but the mute option doesn’t just get rid of them posts.