Site Feedback

Pretty conclusive results already, if only the Arsenal board were this decisive :wenger:

Just checked my email and have now unticked this box. Jeezus. :gunnersaurus:

1 Like

I think a lot of people have done that. I certainly did. No one needs constant emails about this sorta thing, otherwise the inboxes would be full very quickly.

1 Like

Sorry, half asleep and tapped the wrong vote button.

"Sorry, we couldnā€™t load that topic, possibly due to a connection problem. Please try again. If the problem persists, let us know."

Got that yesterday quite a bit and just now again.

Yeah @Mysty @Bl1nk

Iā€™ve just reset the server. Hopefully things are back to normal now.

Let me know if it happens again, rebooting the server only takes a minute and it always seems to solve this problem.

3 Likes

It hurts to say this but shouldnā€™t Arteta be removed from the Emojiā€™s list? no? fine, was just a thought.

[quote=ā€œLFS-forward, post:330, topic:142, full:trueā€]
It hurts to say this but shouldnā€™t Arteta be removed from the Emojiā€™s list? no? fine, was just a thought.
[/quote]The same would apply to Podolski, Rosicky, Woj but we still got 'em :poldi:

[quote=ā€œMysty, post:331, topic:142, full:trueā€]

Might be worth a refresh. Then again I wonā€™t be the one to do it so perhaps I should just shut my mouth. :bellerin:

Only just seen this. if youā€™re still having problemsā€¦

What are the specs on your PC?

Iā€™ve got a 6 year old socket LGA 775 PC which iā€™ve been upgrading slowly for the past 3 years. got an SSD a cheap graphics card, added an extra 2gb ram, but recently changed my crappy dual core celeron cpu (SERIOUSLY bad CPUā€™s the celerons) for a quad core cpu which only cost me 20 quid. pc is now more than fast enough for me.

List the specs of your PC (if you wish), and especially the make and model of your motherboard. iā€™m sure we can help you make it better :slight_smile:

Ps, iā€™ve got a spare intel Pentium, E5400, socket 775, 2.7 ghz dual core cpu iā€™d be willing to give to you free of charge if itā€™s compatible and better than yours.

The arteta and Poldi emojis are too good to remove imo. They are a part of OA history.

We can use that Arteta one when he jumps out of his seat celebrating when City score against us.

The guys just a City cunt from now on afaic.

2 Likes

Youā€™ll notice now that when you post a youtube video, the display is much larger than before. Before hand, it looked out of place compared to all the other social media platforms, when it looked so small, but @Craigie has made some changes, to display it much larger, so should make viewing much nicer now, and similar to what we had on VB :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve gotten this s few times over the past couple days. It happens randomly when Iā€™m trying to make a post or like a post.

1 Like

I had that last night too

We are looking into these issues, but it might take some time to resolve. In the meantime we have a temporary fix if it happens to resolve it.

@Shill, I got a message on my PSN about 3 weeks ago from SimmieGTR. i havenā€™t logged into my PSN for a while and have just seen the message. Heā€™s tried to sign up to the new site but hasnā€™t got his verification email. could you please activate his account, or send him a new email.

Iā€™ll answer on Shillā€™s behalf. @G4e Could you tell me what username heā€™s signed up as? We have no username with the name Simmie in the database waiting for any verification.

Constantly getting server problems just thought I would let you guys know. Have to be honest itā€™s slightly annoying

1 Like