Site Feedback

It’s a personal setting indeed. Go to your user preferences, scroll down and find ‘Open all external links in a new tab’ tick that.

:yum:

1 Like

Awesome! thanks Bl1nk. :+1:

Looks like this forum is full of surprises.

1 Like

I wish people would use the quote feature more than just replying to a post. It’s a mission to see what the original post was sometimes. :expressionless:

4 Likes

I can try

The quote should come by default but in shrinker form, which I believe I saw in this very forum.

Little help on where the “Quote” feature is? Just hit “reply” to the Wenger thread and forgot it just goes to the most recent post.

If you want to quote just highlight the text and a quote reply option comes up, click this and it will put it in your reply box for you.

1 Like

Can we embed Facebook videos?

sure

https://fbcdn-video-b-a.akamaihd.net/hvideo-ak-xfp1/v/t43.1792-2/13507731_1122227721177444_1571855186_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjIwMTMsInJsYSI6MTAyNCwidmVuY29kZV90YWciOiJzdmVfaGQifQ%3D%3D&rl=2013&vabr=1342&oh=8525002eab253e9c2484e4cb24c28f63&oe=57A50610&gda=1470427275_32a99adb04233501721bb755bcf85177

(you need the direct video link)

1 Like

If I aint logged in i carnt see the categories page

Test

didnt work

Right click on video -> show in new tab -> copy url -> paste url on OA -> win

Probably won’t work with non public videos obviously

MDC please? It’s better than the actual match.

Given his nickname this is a nice touch :smile:

2 Likes

Anyone having trouble editing their posts on mobile?

this new site looks good but what happened to our old accounts

and why is this not available on tapatalk ? i mostly use tapatalk and its quite annoying that i have to browse through explorer from mobile

Definitely need an option to make threads divided into pages.

Its a different software so we all had to start from scratch… It’s called discourse and is mobile friendly enough to not need Tapatalk. I thought everyome hated Tapatalk anyway. :slight_smile:

It’s not going to happen. The creators of the software dont want to have it. Surely the bookmarking option is relevant here though, if theres something you’d like to come back to much later bookmark the post. Much easier than trying to scan through page after page finding what you want.

Actually pages were a lot easier :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ll have to disagree there but so be it. :slight_smile: