Site Feedback

Afraid not. Temporarily use a different browser perhaps?

@Hass Yes there is, on Chrome you need to go to settings, click advanced settings and untick ‘Protect you and your device from dangerous sites’

As far as I can tell it’s the tracking (at the bottom of the page) that enables if you post in a thread or if you’re active in it for at least 4 minutes (?)

Good news lads, it appears Google have unblocked us.

3 Likes

‘Arsenal forum’ search term takes me to this…Which doesn’t exist.

http://www.onlinearsenal.com/forum.php

Yay back into Google search Arsenal forum third place. below the pool of crap that is AM and that forum where Mario101 is a respected member.
Here is where the real connoisseurs of football gather… to bully @Persona.

3 Likes

Apologies for the 10 minute downtime just now, I was just updating the software to install a plugin.

Will try to keep this to a minimum.

Need to allow a # in usernames :imp:

Ok last downtime for today. Apologies for the disturbance.

Opens new tag every time you post?

Not sure what you mean mate ?

I post a reply, then press Forums and they open up in a new tag rather than the same one

Oh you mean tab ? Right I see what you mean. Will fix that.

Sorted for you.

cheers

Welcome aboard at last Pete, the final piece of the puzzle :smiley: I’ve sorted out a Gold badge for you :+1:

Cheers you sexy little love bundle…

See, I can do nice…

Why are you backing away…

See when we sign a player we have been linked with what about instead of moving the rumour thread you lock it. Then start a fresh one in the players section?

Means the thread would just be him at arsenal and not lots of rumour links at the start. Personally think this looks more smart

1 Like

It’s an interesting thought, as all those endless embedded ITK tweets, Sky Sports understands etc… would become irrelevant once we signed the player. Also we can easily attach other threads to a new thread with Discourse. I don’t know how @Mysty feels about having two threads on a player though :henry2:

Also, I should be the one to create those fresh threads.

2 Likes

Seconded. What could go wrong? :neutral_face: