Shkodran Mustafi (We got himmmm!)

A hashtag is used to set a Heading style. I don’t like it either. Have yet to find an alternative for that.

1 Like

Or if you’re cool like me, you can use it :slight_smile:

#ImAwesome

1 Like

Just put a space between hashtag and a second hashtag and you should have this

#helloworld

or else you can also just post it this way

#I’mAwesometoo

so much easier than it used to be.

@Bl1nk
#DO NOT GET RID

2 Likes

Honestly we should have addressed this position 2 years ago but we cheaped out and bought Gabriel. I’m excited for this one but that feeling in the back of my throat is that this wouldn’t be happening if Gabriel hadn’t been hurt.

1 Like

Better late than never.

No doubt about it that Mustafi most likely would not have been signed if not for Gabriel being injured.

It’s a shame that our players need to sustain injuries to force the hand of the manager to make the right signings that should have been made in the first place. Then when we do end up signing them it’s much later than it should be resulting in a loss of ground.

1 Like

Apologies but that wasn’t enjoyable

1 Like

Another german, eh? Happy? :ozil2:

2 Likes

[quote=“Luca_from_Italy, post:995, topic:415, full:true”]
Another german, eh? Happy? :ozil2: [/quote]

Well, Where there are Germans, There is greatness. :wink:

iam hoping next german will be Jochaim Low

1 Like

I don’t mind to have Draxler, Brandt, Sane, Goretzka, Sule, Klostermann, or even Horn

1 Like

That answer your question? :per:

2 Likes

[quote=“Persona, post:996, topic:415, full:true”]

2 Likes

Sehr gut! :ozil2:

1 Like

14 Likes

I was going to ‘like’ that, but the terribleness of the haircut prevents me :slight_smile:

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The medical is not yet finished?

You know we have the longest medical ever.

You should know that Arsenal don’t announce a transfer until the medical is done, all the media complete, their DNA analysed and their sperm counted.

6 Likes