Shkodran Mustafi (We got himmmm!)

I have my likes. Your feelings are of no concern to me.

4 Likes

Mustafi and Koscielny the best centre backs in the league

1 Like

At last we have the CB we deserve.
Mertesacker is too slow, Gabriel isnā€™t ready yet, and Chambers and Holding are too inexperienced to be serious contenders to partner Kos in defence.

Also the fact that if Kos had an injury, which isnā€™t that unlikely, we would have a Chambers and Holding as a CB pairing.
Even Wenger can see this is unacceptable for a top European club.

For me this is the most important signing in this window.

A player who is very good in his preferred position, who is experienced at the top level for his club and at international level for one of the best countries in the world.

Great signing.

1 Like

I hope he can pass the ball.

1 Like

Him and Kos are gonna be great together :wink: . Probably the best CB duo in the league.

Balague saying weā€™ll announce both at around 3pm today, I doubt that but who knows.

Hope @Bl1nk didnā€™t jinx it again :bellerin:

1 Like

MUSTAFI HAVING ARSENAL MEDICAL TODAY

Valencia centre-back Shkodran Mustafi will travel to London this afternoon to undergo a medical at Arsenal, according to Sky Germany sources.

The Germany international will sign a five-year deal at the Emirates.

Hope itā€™ll be announced today but itā€™ll probably be this weekend or Monday.

10 Likes

Fastest ive ever seen Per move!

5 Likes

Listening to paper talk will give you a lot of misinformation :slight_smile:

really hoping he can form an excellent partnership with Koscielney, we needed him before the premiership actually started really but itā€™s better late then never. Welcome to Arsenal, Mustafi :slight_smile:

mustafa ya mustafa

enjoy guys

Mustafi just oozing technical ability there, while Merts is dancing around like a headless chicken.

1 Like

Needless hate towards Per.

7 Likes

Personally speaking, i donā€™t hate the guy, heā€™s just not a particularly good defender. and i think heā€™s defo the wrong choice for captain.

Other than that, i think heā€™s great :slight_smile:

Per has been excellent for us for along time.
Itā€™s only in first few months post WC and last season, where he looked average, otherwise excellent.

3 Likes

But heā€™s slow so heā€™s shit. :wenger2:

1 Like

Canā€™t be any slower than Merts surelyā€¦i hope not otherwise that could be a major problem!

Arsene Wenger spending Ā£35m on a CB is absolutely mental. Thatā€™s more than he spent on Alexis. Hope he turns out to be a good signing.

#YaMustafiYa

^Why does it take away my hashtag?

2 Likes