Shkodran Mustafi (We got himmmm!)

Oh definitely not in Wenger-land, he was reportedly shopped around for £25mil prior to the Euro’s but you know how the old man do.

We play poker whilst other clubs play chess.

3 Likes

Now get him in the team so he can start with Kosc!

overall not a bad window but we should have done this earlier… anyways its not a bad day for arsenal… drawn in an easy group for champions league and then confirmation of two arrivals.

£35m can’t be right

#ARSENAL IN ADVANCE MUSTAFI TALKS

More news to please those Gunners fans out there!

Sky sources: Arsenal are in advanced negotiations with Valencia to sign defender Skhodran Mustafi. The fee is believed to be in the region of £35m.

1 Like

Just regurgitating Ornstein but I’m not complaining.

Yea, the usual twitter ITKs have also caught up to Ornstein by now and are releasing their own ‘knowledge’ of the situation.

It will be good to sign him… a good signing for us. He can almost immediately play for us, and it will also give us a morale boost.
Late is better than never.
If the deal is £25m, Wenger did a great job.
If the deal is £35m, that means the waiting game was totally useless and we wasted a whole month for Mustafi to blend in. Wenger ball is not hard enough (anymore).

35m is a lot for a defender who isn’t particularly a big name signing.

But that’s what it costs to buy these days, especially when everybody knows you’re desperate.

Signings of Perez and Mustafi add much needed depth to the squad. Better late than never.

2 Likes

Get in! We almost got him!

This is @SRCJJ right now.

3 Likes

Have Arsenal the money to complete the deal? YES
Is the player a figure who Arsenal need? YES

If the answers to these question are both Yes, I’m not interested about the price.

Mustafi is a young, talented and experienced CB who already has played in England and speaks english, has played in Italy with great results and in Spain becoming one of the best defenders of the league.

He can help us to improve our defensive qualities, can play with Koscielny and Gabriel Paulista, seems to have leader qualities, is german and part of the NT.

Are 35M pounds too high (and Stones, Mangala, Otamendi to City? Bailly to United?) or not high? Fuck you, I’m not interested. We bought a very good player and I’m happy and proud of that.

1 Like

really happy about Mustafi, never really seen him play but from the sounds of it he seems like a top centre back and still young :slight_smile:

It’s going to be even worse when he has a blinding season and makes me look like a fool.

To be fair, I’ll completely support him and hope he excels and is a world class signing for us. I’m just not necessarily convinced he is. But I’m delighted we’ve addressed a pressing squad issue with a seemingly promising player.

2 Likes

In before @JakeyBoy @'s @morrisc311 and also in before @morrisc311 @'s @JakeyBoy when this deal still hasn’t been confirmed four hours before the TW closes.

4 Likes

he actually really looks like the Wrestler, Sami Zayn

1 Like

Good business that.

Or maybe reports were wrong and Valencia were adamant to sell at 35m.
If that was the case, you can understand why the negotiation took so long.

It would be weird if they had gone
"Selling for 25…
Selling for Twenty Fiiiiive.

Hello Arsenal…Selling for 35"

He’s already scored against us…

1 Like

So its done ??? His release clause is€ 42.5 million which is abt 36 million quid .