Skhodran Mustafi

Good to see, given his shambles of a season it would have been embarrassing if Germany took him to the World cup.

1 Like

:mustafi:

15 Likes

From Paddy Power :joy:

10 Likes

https://twitter.com/HandofEmery/status/1017072048575741953

This is such PR bullshit but I love it lol

5 Likes

It was nothing about footballā€¦ he just said, ā€œyou fucker, donā€™t ever screw my daughterā€ā€¦

Since this prick is staying, got to hope for an improvement in performance. Anyways:

https://twitter.com/tosiafc/status/1027335437906583552

1 Like

This guy, no shame :arteta:

4 Likes

Shots fired at Wenger :joy::joy::joy:

Ummmm in his case should be an easy enough thing to figure out without being toldā€¦try everything!

1 Like

Bench him sick of his face.

Canā€™t believe we paid 35M for him. Fucking hell

2 Likes

Clown :mustafi:

1 Like

ā€œHe told me I had to work on the positioning and the tackling and the reading and the jumping and the heading and the thinking and the breathingā€¦ā€

7 Likes

I rate Chambers more, yes, I mean it.

He actually is a worstcunt. Big words before the game airing out Wenger, but theyā€™d only mean something had he put in a big performance, but the guys is just a scared bitch.

The likeability of this team will improve hundredfold once this cunt fucks off.

I think this is the most Iā€™ve ever despised a player that plays for my team. I actually hate this cunt.

Counting down the days thill we bin him off.

Thereā€™s a lot of competition but this guy for the fee and role he was brought in to do is by far Wengerā€™s worst signing during the time Iā€™ve been an Arsenal fan.

Iā€™m taking attitude etc into account as well, because his stinks.

3 Likes

Think the Wenger bit was funny tho. Probably true aswell

Heā€™s seriously hard to like, not to mention his backontop tweets when weā€™re sitting in a tail spin make me want to put him through a fucking wall. I honestly hope that a CB is right at the top of our recruitment priorities in January.

4 Likes

The Xhaka of CBs.

2 Likes

At least I can remember Xhaka doing one or two useful things

3 Likes

Xhaka and Mustafi both for 30+M

Honestly what the fuck were we thinking in 2016.

Horrendous Horrendous summer

4 Likes

Weā€™ve got the Xhaka of midfield, the Xhaka of defense maybe even two of them with Bellerin, and the Xhaka of forwards in Laca. Lmao holy shit weā€™re such a mess.

1 Like