Skhodran Mustafi

Pretty sure that was related to his father passing away. A far cry to conceding against Lingaard.

Iā€™m sure there is more to it than embarrassment if Mustafi has really done this. Bet people reacted exactly this way to the Campbell thing at the time too.

Suddenly everyone is a medical professional lol.

Injuries can happen at any time and look totally innocuous particularly the worst ones, I canā€™t buy he feigned injury at all.

1 Like

There is a certain irony in this.

Lol he got his phone out to have a convo over social media with his hamstring? You mean tweaked? I am not a grammar or spelling naziā€¦its just this one made me laugh, soon football players will be doing stuff like this like selfies, tweeting their injured body parts haha.

2 Likes

When Wenger is unaware of what is wrong with Mustafi even after a whole match & some has gone, despite having direct access to physios & medics; you have to lean more towards the injury being ā€˜fakeā€™; unless it is something major.

3 Likes

Phone auto correct lol didnā€™t even noticed lol.

1 Like

Exactly.
We as fans donā€™t know much, donā€™t know anything.
Why jump to conclusion that fast??

Still no news. The last thing Wenger said was he doesnā€™t know whats wrong with Mustafi. Can only wait and see.

My guess is that we wonā€™t see him for a while. Out with ā€œa strange injuryā€.

Heā€™ll play against Southampton I think

He should. We shouldnā€™t fuck his form up by piling on one mistake.

Any news?

on Mustafiā€™s injuryā€¦
A little thigh problem, but itā€™s a small one.

on when he could be backā€¦
Itā€™s a possibility - if not Southampton, it will be [for] West Ham.

Fine as expected

3 Likes

So he faked it in the end? He is already fine! :mustafi:

Thought him and Chambers were good tonight.

3 Likes

Has to start every league game

Same, thought they both played well.

But then why is our defence still so bloody shaky?!

Good game from the Mooseā€¦ today was a great example of why we need new tactical coaching throughout the back and mid - we rely so much on individual ā€œmake upā€ plays and he did well given the shambles around him and in front of him.

1 Like

B/c the team has no tactical concept or connectivity without the ballā€¦ from defense to mid we are all just individuals who seem to operate without any f*ing clue what the rest are doing.

1 Like