Serie A

Dzeko is having an amazing season thus far, think thats 12 goals in the league and 17 in all competitions.

I wish I was privy to this information before putting them in my acca. Now I see why they are so bad, thatā€™s a massive list of key players.

I meant the fact weā€™re focusing on youth more than buying the usual shit to try paper over cracks

1 Like

Inter on fire 2-0 up vs Fiorentina after 15 mins, Napoli had a 1-1 draw earlier.

3-1 now. Icardi scored again.

The Sassuolo goal was pretty tasty against Napoli. Looked like a nice volley. Worth a YouTube search if anyone has the time.

2 Likes

Yeah caught it on BEIN sports whilst I was getting ready for work, it was top drawer.

1 Like

Great one!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b5KnsSJs46M

My great-grandfather (Naplesā€™ own Thomas Russo) must be rolling over in his grave. :santi:

1 Like

I remember you told me this thing :slight_smile: . Not having Milik upfront is a big loss for Napoli.

Napoli have a big problem this year: the absence of a striker and of an identity of the squad. Last year, Albiol and Koulibaly have played an outstanding season (the spaniard CB was the guide for the others and the african has been brillant but now Albiol is injured and Koulibaly is back to be a normal player), Jorginho was the best playmaker of the league (and now is on the bench because on the pitch is totally useless) and on upfront they had a striker who lived the best season of his career and now they have Milik injured and Gabbiadini who is totally not enough to play as striker because is a striker who prefers to play on the flank with the opposite foot.

Apart this, they spent many money for players not useful like their expectations. They spent 40M for the 4th and 5th CB remaining with Maggio on the right as reserve of Hisay and Strinic as reserve of Goulham on the left (he will play the African Cup), they have refused to sell Gabbiadini for 25M to keep him despite they know how he isnā€™t good to play as striker.

Poor Gabbiadini having to cover for Milik, when he is clearly not a CF. Heā€™s gonna ruin himself at this point.

Napoli-Inter today. Both team desperately need a win, especially Napoli. They canā€™t afford to lose further ground on the 3rd spot.

I feel dirty wanting Inter to win.

Why? Champions League place?

1 Like

Napoli 2-0 up after 5 minutes :smiley:

Looks like they can easily score more.

Diawara looks like a nice player. Him or Jorginho for the holding role and Zielinski or Allan as the ball carrying central midfielder, is impressive depth.

1 Like

What a mess Inter are! No defence and their midfield is so easily overrun.

Napoli are playing a great game and with a proper striker on attack, they could score three or four more goals.

1 Like

Finally your dad has something to cheer about.

3-0, Insigne! My dad is on :fire:

1 Like