Serie A

What’s the deal with Di Sciglio. Is he fulfilling his potential? Absolute legend on FM / Fifa back in the day.

Not at all. He is first choice for Milan, but he has barely impressed recently.

Suso was very special, two beautiful goals. Draw was a fair result.

1 Like

And to think he looked so shit for Liverpool. Milan are probably his level.

Very good game, last night. AC Milan played a better football thanks to a good midfield, the 3 points for them were deserved.

I thought Inter had most of the ball and played better.

I have an eye on Sevilla - Valencia and I thought I saw Bacca in the audience, Milan play Empoli, is Bacca injured or something or did I mistake myself?

Donnarumma with a massive howler to gif Empoli the equalizer.

Genoa thrash Juventus. What an upset! And Atalanta win again.

1 Like

Juve down 3-0 after 29 mins what a strange thing to happen.

2 Likes

They are weaker than last season, imo. Yes, they have bought many players, but most of them are barely quality.

1 Like

I think injuries have crippled them this season. They are missing (or have missed) Bonucci, Barzagli, Chiellini, Rugani, Benatia, Pjaca, Dybala, Higuain, Marchisio at points of the season.

Even now they have Barzagli, Benatia, Higuain, Dybala, Pjaca all out injured and I think that’s a lot of good players for a team to lose to still be functioning properly.

Basically like having ozil, alexis, mustafi, per and Ramsey out.

2 Likes

Exactly and I know people will argue that Juve have a lot of strength in depth the reality is they essentially have played the most of the season with always having first team players missing. Plus they’re struggling on the playmaker front because Hernanes was shit last season and Pjanic isn’t settling too well this season.

You must be enjoying Milan this season though!

1 Like

Loving it. A youth project by necessity rather than intelligence that should’ve happened during Maldinis prime that’s how long we’ve needed it. But so good to see. Locatelli is a great find and Suso on a free shows Galliani sometimes is a genius despite mostly being a total idiot.

Hopefully we can scrape into champions place for next season. I’d even say Inter is a name missing from the champions, but Milan are on their way for sure.

Fair enough. Higuain hasn’t been that decisive so far though.

But But Injuries are excuses.

1 Like

But Juve are still 4 points clear on top of the league & top of their Champions League group.

I thought Locatelli was an academy product? I’m not saying Milan should get no credit for finding him, but it’s not as if they pulled him from obscurity.